Journal 20 EMD Website To $1,000 Per Day By July 31 2017 - Update Everyday

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by doseofjimmy, May 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Short About Me: I started doing online marketing around 2012, I was 14 years old, When I first started learning how to rank websites and make money online. Now, I'm 19 year's old about turn 20 in august. I'm a full time college students. But currently on summer break. So Using the break emd websites and collectively earn $1,000 per day.

How this Journal will be set up? Each website will be consider a project followed an assign number to identify the website.
    I will share the website currently ranking status.

How will I reach the $1,000 per day? I will focus on ranking emd website on bing. ( I will share ranking position daily till July 31)

Where will the income come from? I will be using different affiliate programs. Such as clickbank,amazon, anything that will create passive income.

My ranking process: Since building and ranking 20 website would be to expensive to buy PBN Or Build custom PBN for each site.
    So I will focus on ranking through "Spam".

How many website (project built so far): As of may 29 2017, I have 2 projects built.

Project 1: Weight Loss Niche
    CMS: Wordpress
    Keyword MS: 10k - 80k MS
    monetization: Click Bank
    Ranking Position: #17
    Earnings: $0

Project 2: Outdoor Niche
    CMS: Wordpres
    Keyword MS: 5k - 8k MS
    Monetization: Amazon
    Ranking: #25

cardine likes this.
  2. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Guidelines 1: Each project will have a strict $100 budget for purchasing back links, Most of the backlinks will be purchase through Fiverr or seoclerk.

Guideline 2: All the project will have to be passive income type projects. So no E-Commerce, Dropshipping etc. Only income stream that will make money without me having to give more time after ranking #1 or #2.

Guideline 3: All websites will be newly bought. So No age domain. * Only time this may change, If the project keyword I plan to target may pose high difficulty, So I will try to purchase an Age EMD *.

3. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Note: I believe for this Journey to be successful, 9 - 12 websites will need to be #1 Position.

4. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Project 3: Business Niche

I may reach 1k per day sooner, Not sure yet. I found a gold nuggest keyword, About 5k monthly searches. The avg price for the item is $2,000 - $10,000. The keyword is buyer intent, so the users are near the checkout funnel.

I will be using Ebay for this affiliate website. ( Partners earn between 50% - 70% of eBay revenue.

5. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Update:

Order Tier 1 backlinks for all the projects using fiverr.

6. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

Your timeline is not feasible.

You have 2 months to reach #1 for 50% of your sites.

You also need time for Google to index your site and their backlinks.

You also need time for Google to adjust your site's rankings.

Lets say it takes an amazing 1 week for your site and all backlinks to get indexed and a month for Google to dance and adjust your rankings. That means, from today, you have 3 weeks to get all 20 sites up (current 3 finish + 17 new ones).

That is not going to happen: Google takes longer than that to find, crawl, and index backlinks as well as adjust rankings. Also, building 20 sites (with link building) in 3 weeks is out of your capability -- it requires a force (at least: 1 writer, 1 link builder, 1 developer, and 1 SEO).

IMO, you should:

* Change the goal to $1,000/month by May 2018 (or whenever you begin summer break next year).
    * Focus on getting all 20 sites up and links built by/in August 2017 (or whenever school begins).

This will allow you more time to build links (the whole summer) and be within the $100/site budget while having more backlinks than the original plan; and it'll give Google enough time to crawl and index the links as well as adjust your sites' rankings.

doseofjimmy likes this.
  7. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

1. I'm not focusing on google, No time to worry about some "zoo update". All my websites are optimize to rank on BING. I have a very powerful ranking method, I used over and over again to rank #1 on bing. So ranking top 3 on bing not a problem. My plain is similar to the army military tactics, the divide and conquer can occur in several ways, the easiest being to divide your own forces so that your opponents must counter.

2. I will have all 20 websites, Done by June 10.

3. Currently, I generate over much more then 1,000 per month. *Remember: 20 websites * 100 (budget).

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  8. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

May 31 Update:

Before I went to sleep last night, I finished ordering all the links required to rank both Project 1 and Project 2 websites.

Yesterday, I also did keyword research on Bing. I found 4 Easy to rank keywords, With 4,000 + Minimum searches.

Things to do
    • Purchase domains for the 4 keywords. So 4 new projects
    • On page seo very important when ranking on Bing. So, Make sure each websites have near to perfect keyword optimization.
    Tips: I usually just stuff my keywords everywhere. I don't worry about keyword density, The more keywords found In a page. Higher the ranking goes. When Ranking On Bing.

9. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

May 31 Ranking Update:

Ranking Position: #13

Ranking: #22

10. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Ok dude. FYI, spelling and grammar is a ranking factor in Bing ( " just as you’re judging others’ writing, so the engines judge yours. If you struggle to get past typos, why would an engine show a page of content with errors higher in the rankings when other pages of error free content exist to serve the searcher? Like it or not, we’re judged by the quality of the results we show. So we are constantly watching the quality of the content we see." https://blogs.bing.com/webmaster/2014/02/20/quality-do-you-have-it-or-just-think-you-have-it ).

doseofjimmy likes this.
  11. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Man, When did I ever judge you're writing. You quick to assume and judge others. I believe that why you have a hard time keeping people to work with you. Not because of your leadship skills, but because your personality as a person sucks.

12. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

You failed to understand one simple things, from my earlier post. I rank #1 on bing over and over again. You need to go polish you're seo skills again. Even spun content rank. I even ranked duplicated content. But since your feedback didn't benefit me what so ever, I'm still thankful you took the time to reply.

13. Bender Bending Rodríguez

What? No. You interpreted it wrong. It meant "improve your writing." The stuff in the parentheses was a quote from Bing's blog, which states that it uses spelling and grammar to rank sites.

You have many sites that rank for unknown keywords of unknown volume of commercial intent: Ok. Good for you.

Spun content ranks in Bing: spelling and grammar is a ranking factor but its not the ranking factor. If your ranking with ESL articles for your keywords, then, again, good for you.

Its your business. You can conduct it however you want.

doseofjimmy likes this.
  14. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Shouldn't you be looking for new hires. I have nothing to prove to you. Just watch this Journey till July 31, I let the results hush you up : ).

15. Bender Bending Rodríguez

No thank you. I'll not be following this thread.

and.. yeah... I'm gonna get back to work :rolleyes:

Good luck dude.

doseofjimmy likes this.
  16. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Good Luck To You To :rolleyes:.

17. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

The ranking steady Increasing.

Ranking Position: #12

Ranking: #10

18. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

Big Update: 4 New Projects!
    PS: All the projects all buyer intent keywords.

Project 3:
    monetization: Amazon
    Ranking Position: NOT TOP 100

Project 4:
    Ranking: NOT TOP 100

Project 5:

Project 6:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  19. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

For the weight loss niches. Even though I'm not currently ranking top 3. I'm starting to see hop click for the click bank product I'm promoting. SO far 63 hop clicks, No sales. But good progress.

20. doseofjimmy

doseofjimmy Member

No update. couple projects now on 1st page