Anyone looking for a quality VA?

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by Envrin, Jun 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Envrin

Envrin Active Member

Is anyone out there looking for a quality VA? He's a 22 year old citizen of Laos, intelligent, ambitious, bored, and a young man of integrity, honesty, and compassion. He's been living with me for the past 10 months, and I can vouch at the very least for his integrity, base intellect, and ambition to learn. He's also quite fluent with English.

He has no knowledge of online business or marketing, and this is a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. He's a clean slate to work with, will take in everything you tell him as invaluable information, and you can mold him as you see fit for your business processes.

The initial plan was I was going to be his mentor, and teach him software development. However, I then went blind due to optic nerve damage, so teaching him software development is a little difficult now. He's now basically my live-in care taker, but I'm quite independant nowadays, although do still need some assistance with things (ie. shopping). So he's bored, ambitious, has loads of free time, and wants to earn some additional money.

The upside to hiring him is he lives with me and isn't going anywhere. I have 16 years of experience in the online software and business world, currently own https://envrin.com/, and there's not much I don't know when it comes to the online world. He lives literally 10 feet away from me in the other bedroom, so I'll be here to help mentor him on anything needed. I'll also be happy to give you my personal cell#, so if there's ever any issues you can just give me a call, and I'll be happy to handle it.

Give this guy a chance, as I can promise he's highly ambitious, willing to learn, and will do his absolutely best for you. He'll be along shortly to reply to this thread on his own. Any questions, just post them here, or either PM him or even myself. Thanks in advance.

2. khum keomanee

khum keomanee New Member

hi everyone i am leo i want work please contact me

3. Envrin

Envrin Active Member

Come on, you know who you are, and please don't do that. Don't belittle him by offering a $12/month gig, because that's just pathetic.

4. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

Was this in reference to my offer? That's the rate my guys get. Its a living wage in their country.

Last I heard, you're in Chiang Mai and, if I got this correct, he lives with you. He should have his cost of living covered; so, that rate might be feasible for him too.

5. MAL101

MAL101 Member

Is this really happening? A serious talk?