Anyone tried PBN.Hosting?

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by Bender Bending Rodríguez, Aug 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

https://pbn.hosting/

Starting package is $50/month for 20 domains which is expensive IMO. There's an alternative (not gonna publish it) that's $15/month for 42 domains. It's more labor intensive but the price is much more reasonable.

... likes this.
  2. Anaconda

Anaconda Established Member

It will import a Wayback Machine site, interesting.

3. Bender Bending Rodríguez

LOL

You can wget wayback archives. Here's a Ruby app that'll download a whole site from a timestamp https://code.google.com/archive/p/warrick/ .

It doesn't work on Cpanel so you'll have to install it on localhost and then upload the files via FTP/SSH.

4. Anaconda

Here's another one I tripped over on my way to do some real work - super duper expensive, and not in my league at all. https://domainreanimator.com/

5. Bender Bending Rodríguez

6. Anaconda

yep - it was a another WayBack site generator. Looks really cool - just don't have an application for it at this time and not hundreds $$ to spend on something sitting on the shelf.

7. xepa

xepa Member

I have not, although I have been looking at Easy Blog Networks which handles all of the hosting for you from actual real hosting providers.

... likes this.
  8. Bender Bending Rodríguez

9. ...

... Active Member

I thought this was real SEO hosting. Instead this looks like the type of stuff that will kill SEO hosting... if it isn't already dead. Has anyone tried PBN.Hosting vs Easy Blog Networks?

10. Hernan

Hernan Member

I have accounts on both. And I know the dev of PBN.hosting. He's made a great job with the tool. The backend is still in the works but I vouch for him since it has some additional functionality than EBN, for example you need to pay extra en EBN to import articles, that's not the case on PBN.hosting. Plus you can deploy a PBN in a couple of seconds with the html templates they already have. I think it's worth every penny imo.

11. n00b

n00b Member

I vouch for easy blog networks.. There are reviews in the net it says their a better host for PBNs. And I've used it and its real.. They really provide real ipv4 IPs.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016