Article Forge, buy it or not?!

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by terrycody, Jun 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

I can post here when we roll out the update. Also if you follow our Twitter we tweet out all major coding updates.

2. terrycody

terrycody Member

HAHA, well, Im not the US native, so English is not my first language, just my college major lol, I am from China, say hello to u bro.

And for this sentence, ymmmm, what do you mean? Mean its good or ? Eager to see your reply and if you got any further updates about Article Forge using, please let me know

thanks man

terry

3. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

^

The headline "The Undeniable Reality About Butt Plugs That No One Is Sharing With You" is funny because it is ironic. It was written by an LSA algorithm which, by definition, does not know the meaning of words. The machine only knows the co-occurrence of words.

However, that sentence shows that the machine might know what butt plugs are, since no one would share a butt plug; hence, the "undeniable reality."

4. terrycody

terrycody Member

THX for reply bro

Its been a few days for you to use this software, so how do you think about it overall? Could u give us some tips?

Im very eager to buy it but still hang in here...

terry

5. n00b

n00b Member

I bought it and it works well for me but still needs a more.improvments with the heading / title creation.. And also the image and video it scrapes. But over all it works good for my pbn case study and campaign.

6. terrycody

terrycody Member

Hey mate

Thanks for your feedback, appreciated it! Could you think it can use on a autoblog? I mean, for example, find 1000 longtail keywords, generate 1000 articles and build a niche blog, is this possible? And sure I know the traffic will be very low but still, it will got some traffic right?

how do u think about this?

terry

7. Bender Bending Rodríguez

If it's a very low competition keyword, it should be OK.

The content won't be coherent but it'll be about the keyword and there will be the keyword appearing in the article.

I did something like this the other day with "$Brand Review" and it turned out acceptable.

8. n00b

n00b Member

For moneysite? I would not bet on it.. since its only good for Tier 2.. from PBN to web 2.0 and directory and other high tier level.. but for moneysite i will always want a real writer writing my articles.. interms of traffic i think theres a chance since its targeting keyword base article.. you just have to make sure its optimized for on page..

9. tomeng

tomeng New Member

Let's say I have a specific topic like "pizza" for example. I go to generate 3 articles using completely different longtail keywords, and the only common element across these longtail keywords is the word "pizza". And the search results are let's say 80% different. Will I get 3 different articles?

Also, if I decide to subscribe at today's price, am I locked in at that subscription price or could it increase on me?

Thanks,
    Tom

10. cardine

You will get three completely different articles. Even if your longtails were the same you would still get completely different articles.
    You will be locked in for life. We may increase pricing for new customers but we will never increase pricing for existing customers.

11. n00b

n00b Member

im gettinf worried about articleforge..

the title and content are almost similar and the sub titles too.

it always use revealed. death,life, truth, life in its title and some other words. i hope af will improve this

12. Bender Bending Rodríguez

I'm noticing that too.

As a side note, the SubredditSimulator Bots makes great, varied headlines. They get their titles from the top 500 post in /r/all in the past 24 hours. That's an endless supply of unique titles.

Maybe something like that can be included in AF?

It's also odd that every subtitle in AF has the keyword in it.

13. cardine

We hadn't really thought about up until now that someone would want a headline that doesn't have their main keyword. In those cases it is pretty hard for us to create headlines because they have to be incredibly generic.

With that being said we are working on some algorithms right now for WordAi Version 4 that I think could be directly used for Article Forge for completely revamping how headlines are generated that would add a lot more flexibility, variation, and uniqueness.

n00b likes this.
  14. terrycody

terrycody Member

Hey cardine and all, I for some reason left for some months but now back at here!

Its been half a year since article forge published and any good case studies or good news from your guys??????

Im still eager to buy it even though I was busying with real life things this year lol

terry

15. terrycody

terrycody Member

HAHA used 3 hour to read all thread on BHW sales page, Alex is always helpful and kindness to people, as you can see, I'm an old member of BHW too, 4 years till now!

So, come on guys, share your good news about AF (article forge), and hope Alex team can update it as being said in that thread which would be "one click and put on money site without editing"

WOW, would that be a dream?

terry

16. cardine

We released Version 1.5 a couple months ago which was a big improvement. We're now focusing our efforts on releasing WordAi Version 4. While we have been working on Version 4 we have made some huge AI improvements. These improvements will make the upcoming WordAi update huge, and as soon as we have released WordAi Version 4 we plan on taking the same ideas and applying them to Article Forge Version 2. Based on the test results we are getting so far I am optimistic that when both of these updates come out both products will be able to go beyond just Tier 1/2 and be able to one click generate money site content as well.

I don't want to release any updates beyond that because I don't want to overpromise and would rather the results speak for themselves. But that is what we are working on, and you can expect more updates regarding that! As for case studies, we should have more of those coming out soon - we've been a little understaffed in that department recently but we are making changes starting January that should lead to more case studies, more tutorials, and more helpful information regarding how to best use Article Forge.

n00b and terrycody like this.
  17. terrycody

terrycody Member

GOD DAMN IT!

WOWOWOWOWO

I love you guys Alex, gogogogogogo, I cant wait for use it!!!!!

The world is waiting for this :)

terrycody

18. terrycody

terrycody Member

Hello guys!

I just want to know if there is some Promotions on Christmas day of Article forge, and when the next "big update" coming?

Any good case studies from your guys?

Come on!

19. cardine

Right now our hope is that we will have WordAi Version 4 released in Q1 2017 and that Article Forge Version 2 will be ready ~2 months after that. For both products we do not plan on doing any promotions before the new update. We expect that both updates are going to be absolutely mindblowing - we expect this update will be doing a lot of things that people currently think are impossible for AI to do.

The case study answer is the same as before:

20. terrycody

terrycody Member

Very appreciated for your answer Alex, and hope you guys finally mindblow the whole world, include me of course!

Merry Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terry