Best Productivity Tools

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by cardine, Dec 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. potentialeight

potentialeight Member

Kind of random, but there's this free program I use called WinSplit Revolution, not sure where I even found the damn thing, but it's a Windows window management tool that makes it really easy to send windows to different parts of the screen based on taking up a certain % of the width and height of the screen, etc.

cardine likes this.
  2. James

James Member

Slack has been amazing over the past few months, feels like there are new features and integrations every single day.
    They just came out with calls and group calls - such a brilliant tool for team productivity.
    Being able to centralize everything on Slack via integrations has made life a lot easier & work much more efficient.

cardine likes this.
  3. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

I agree with this - Slack is probably one of my most used tools for keeping everything and everyone organized. Pivotal Tracker and Git integrations are awesome - anytime anyone makes a code change or commit Slack will automatically notify everyone subscribed to that product's channel, and every time someone creates/starts/finishes a task in Pivotal Tracker it does the same.

4. dzianis

dzianis Moderator Staff Member

It's been great. I'm often 10-15 minutes late turning that thing on, but I'm getting used :)

Right now I have like 6 or so larger "projects" so this has been enough. I'll keep the tag tip in mind!

cardine likes this.
  5. murkr

murkr Member

I spent 2 days learning about each of these productivity tools lol. thanks so much guys.