Goals for 2018

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by Simseen, Jan 4, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Simseen

Simseen Active Member

Hello guys!

I thought it will be funny to hear anyone else goals for their businesses in 2018.

Let me start out with my goals.

At the moment studying, which means, i get study support from the government each month. ($955 usd).

Freelance business
    - Replace study support with income from freelance business (I'll need around $1800/month for having $955 after taxes)

Passive income business
    - Get 5 new sites up and running. (Currently registred 3 domains already)
    - $2000/month in passive income.
    - Flip 2 of my older sites.

What are your goals?

2. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

A little late but here are my goals for the year:

Launch two new products
    We've already released one of them. The other one will remain a mystery until it is done :)

Release WordAi Version 5

We are already well under way on the AI research side of things for this. There were some "ambitious" algorithms we had training when we launched Version 4 that we couldn't get around to finishing and we've taken a look at them now and 6 months later they have yielded results far beyond what we were expecting. So this seems extremely promising and I feel really good about where this is heading.

Release Article Forge 2.0

Same thing as the WordAi one - there is a lot of insane AI research we've been doing that I think is going to pay big dividends. I think there is a lot of progress we can make with content quality with Article Forge so I'm really excited by this.

Double the amount of daily new paid users for Microsite Masters

We completely revamped our pricing in December and so far the response to that has been pretty great. Now that we are more competitively priced we are going to be more aggressive with our marketing efforts with the goal of getting Microsite Masters to grow at a much faster pace.

Increase revenue by >50%

This should be very easily achievable if all of the above things are done. Just the two product releases should dramatically impact revenue, and I'm excited about the changes we are making for our three other products and how that is going to help them continue to improve and grow.

ymk1287 likes this.
  3. Angela Cooner

Angela Cooner New Member

1. Increase revenue - more marketing for the business. Engage more in social media.
    2. Double the sign-ups of our Cloud PBN Hosting service.
    3. Publish up 2 more businesses online.
    4. Offer more products in my baby clothing business.

cardine likes this.
  4. Harper

Harper New Member

Here are mine:

1. Open a blog
    2. Do a 30 day Youtube video challenge
    3. Sell things I barely use
    4. Create other sources of revenue (aka side hustles)
    5. Increase revenue by 50% per month