Goals for May

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by Bender Bending Rodríguez, May 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

RE: http://www.apexforum.com/threads/goals-for-april-2017.1613/

Client's site, which I started working on in October, went from 12 referring domains to 506 referring domains (a whopping CF36!)... and they told me today that I'm over budget =/ 2 or 3 operations for May will be cut or delayed because of that.

Right now, I have 7 employees, $1,500 in article writing, and $2,000 in link buying.

I don't know if I can meet July and December's goals with these resources =/

Yeah... I'm gonna edit May's goals after I square away the budget issue.

2. Divination

Divination Member

Nice goals, Bender. Oh wa.. I'm sure you'll have nice goals!

YouTube channel
    - Have three more photographers on board with my YouTube channel using their photos
    - Try to get in touch with people working at "the big three" (Universal, Warner, Sony)
    - Clear channel of any copyright liabilities

Amazon Affiliate
    - Optimize my current site 100% - I noticed that back when I did this last year I looked at the technical side of things: site loading speed, https, etc--I did not look at the most basic measures such as keyword density, nofollowing, and readability
    - Buy 10 more PBN domains
    - Find 100 dofollow places to leave links and find out ways to automate/make easier to place
    - Track every link placement from now on for this website and use Bender's method to make sure every link to my websites and the domains redirecting to them are in fact indexed
    - Start new niche, buy new domain and set up hosting for new niche

Not very specific, will probably update as I go along... I feel bored.

3. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

This month has been shit so far.

I haven't even wrote the month's goals down. I did in my journal but not here.

So far, I realized that there are huge problems in how I work. I developed my work habits for this client a year ago. Now, with 7 subordinates, it doesn't work. We're using Pivotal to track things, which was designed for developers. I can't manage operations w/ Pivotal.

We're switching to Trello. I have to figure out how to use it in a way that works for me.

Also, some of the operations are taking close to 1 month. Its cool, scary, and yet awesome all at the same time. Like, I planned something in month 1, it is executed in month 2, and in month 3, we evaluate its effectiveness. That's a lot to risk (all be it calculated) and plan.

I gotta start at square 1 and re-evaluate how I work. I really think thats the problem.