Question Has anyone every cracked a good income from Clickbank?

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by Anaconda, Mar 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Anaconda

Anaconda Established Member

It's always bugged me that I can't seem to get any traction from Clickbank. I'm sure there are people who do very nicely from it.

Has anyone actually cracked it and made a living from selling CB products? Can it be done or is it all hocus pocus?

2. Offerowner

Offerowner New Member

There was a guy on WF that sold some music software that made really good money on Click Bank. But he's moved on to other things, and his CB product is on auto pilot. I've personally made good money pushing their offers to my buyers list, but for my own offers I choose to use my own merchant accounts so I have full control of the payment page.

Anaconda likes this.
  3. Mordor

Mordor Member

Many people. One example is Fatburningfurnace . Turnover counted in Ms. But they were very pro in regards to everything, sales copy for video and letter was created with help of Vin Montello, good copywriter.

One thing worth mentioning, these days are a bit different than back then. Not saying that right now people don't do fat pay checks from CB, they certainly do. But I think today's game is a bit more sophisticated so creating a simple sales video won't cut it. Funnel must be way more complicated also, plus touch of human interaction, new technologies etc.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Anaconda likes this.
  4. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

I meet the staff of ClickBank at an expo back in '09. They are based from Broomfield, CO, which was 30 minutes away from my alma mater.

Other than that, I've never heard of anyone else who've made money off of ClickBank ROFL!

Anaconda likes this.
  5. Mark23

Mark23 Member

From my own personal experience, stay as far away as you can from Clickbank. They are a shitty company and their products have conversion rates of 0.01% or less. This is from my own experience. And they still owe me money.

Anaconda likes this.
  6. Mordor

Mordor Member

I don't have much personal experience with them besides few sales of two or three products, in those cases all was fine. There was also http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ fintess program that made a nice $ back then, Rich Jerk was on CB as well, Frank Kern had his products there also, Cory Rudel as well, infamous Google Sniper from George Brown was on CB also, and later there was one about parenting that was quite a success either, and some small home runs in vegan niche if I remember correctly. More than few people made a nice $ from CB. Sure, some products mentioned above are just scams, and how it looks today I have no idea.

Anaconda likes this.
  7. dsoul

dsoul Member

Yeah I used to make $4-$6k a month from an old site, just funnelling traffic into a mailing list sign up on the site, then hitting them with a related series of emails over next 2/3 weeks.

Pushing 3 CB offers that were ideal for the topic in the emails, for each one I had 2 angles written in different mails, and alternated the offers from mail to mail. Took a bit of testing to find the sweet spot/ angle to get the best sales on each.

Sold the site a couple of years back at flippa. It's still running now, the guy got a decent site. Although no idea if he still makes same income. ha

Anaconda likes this.
  8. Koldiuk5

Koldiuk5 New Member

Nope I didn't try clickbank for income. But I mostly depends on affiliate networks.

9. williamsmith

williamsmith Member

I am also trying to make handsome amount from clickbank but not achieve the goal till now since 2016.....