Newbie Question Has anyone found a strategy to optimize content for Voice Search?

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by Rajesh Stan, Jun 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Rajesh Stan

Rajesh Stan New Member

As per Google, 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020. It is just a year and half ahead. Have you found any perfect strategy to optimize your website or content for voice search?

2. raja ram

raja ram Member

Thanks for updating

3. Josh Bachynski

Josh Bachynski New Member

no difference. do keyword research, find out what people are searching for. optimize your page for that. just don't forget to do, and redo, your keyword research

4. richa binani

richa binani New Member

I don't think there is any difference in the optimization of voice search or text search,because ultimately voice is also first texted automatically then searched.

5. Amit Aggarwal

Amit Aggarwal New Member

Voice search optimization can be done by considering the following:

1. Voice search is generally done in natural language i.e., something like conversational questions.
    2. The voice search queries are comparatively long when compared with text search query. For which, we need to target & deploy long tail keywords in our content.
    3. Also, stay updated with the changes being made in search engine algorithms and improve the website page loading time.
    I hope this info might help you!

6. andyhoang

andyhoang Member

oh wow Only know about this now. hmmm I'm not sure the result from original search and voice search will be different though. any ideas?