Help

Discussion in 'Newbie Section' started by jay jay, Feb 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. jay jay

jay jay Member

Hi guys, im in a bit of a mix,i hired some guy to build my site, its my first ever, coz im new o
    on all this make money online thing. The problem is i cannot access my site to do some onpage seo, i have the logins but when i try accessing my site it still says wrong password or username,its a wordpress site,i tried to pm @cardine or @dzainis for help but to no avail, so any knowledgable member@emp or @bender, can any of u guys help?

2. emp

emp Senior Member

Wait .. you can't access a site and expect us to tell you how top circumvent security?

Golan likes this.
  3. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

He's gonna have a really hard time making money online.

Golan likes this.
  4. jay jay

jay jay Member

@emp and @bender thanks for your response, i would like to point out that i have worked online but i did academic writing,hope you all know it,the problem is it has seasons,that is when schools are closed etc, so, thats y i decided to diversify my portfolio by having real websites that make money. because of school work and im not a web developer i decided to hire an indian to build one for me out of the little savings i had. @dzainis was helping me with buying a domain and keyword research but sadly i dont see him anymore. Anyway if, you guys would like to help im all ears. i have all the login in details but somehow i cant access my site,but when i contact the guy he says on his side its fine.the domain name and everything is all under my names. So, any one that feels can help please i would gladly appreciate it,Thank you.

5. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

Try https://www.textbroker.com/ .

If you have no idea what you're doing, it'll take you a year or two to before you make any money with SEO, at least. You're better off selling writing in the off season.

6. jay jay

jay jay Member

thanks bender, i come from Africa in particular Kenya, i have gone through hard times,slept hungry, which none of you have,worked part time and made 60$ a month to save and buy my first laptop. through and through i have not given up, and this is my promise to you,that i will succeed.

7. Wazza

Wazza Active Member

If "the Indian" still has access to your site, ask him to reset your password so you can get access - or perhaps you are not logging in to the correct place with the correct passwords? You should have one for your Cpanel (hosting) and a separate one for Wordpress (accessed via yourdomain.com/wp-admin).

emp likes this.
  8. emp

emp Senior Member

Follow wazza's advice here.
    You should have an admin account for the site.

If all is well, the Indian just sent you the wrong details by accident.

If the admin account is made to your email, you can also just hit this button and get the pass sent to you.

[​IMG]

vlachs likes this.
  9. jay jay

jay jay Member

thankzzs guys for its really frustating,i emailed the guy but he is not responding,moving on swiftly,thank you @emp and @Wazza.

10. Slymeasy

Slymeasy Member

11. propipper

propipper Member

Who are you hosting your website through? Or did "the Indian" set up the hosting for you? After you bought your domain name you needed to find a hosting provider - if you could tell us it may be easier to help you.

If you don't know, type your domain into whois.domaintools.com and look at the name servers.

12. jay jay

jay jay Member

Thank you all,i was able to get help.

Anaconda likes this.
  13. Anaconda

Anaconda Established Member

Well done @jay jay . I applaud your efforts on trying something new. We've all started somewhere and most of us are not in 3rd world countries where life is really tough and you need to make triple the effort to get a few dollars together to get started. It's all a learning curve and many of us, despite years of working online, are still learning something new every day. Making money online is a moving target. What works one month doesn't always work the next.

Keep at it, keep learning. Read the posts here because some of these guys are really smart and very experienced.

jay jay likes this.
  14. jay jay

jay jay Member

Thank you very much, anaconda,the life that i have gone through,i'll assume none in this forum has,i know some of you guys,ball from @cardine to @emp ,@Golan ,@Bender Bending Rodríguez ,and someone i adore a lot @dzainis, but cant seem to get a hold of him. anyway we r all gonna make it someday.

15. Mark23

Mark23 Member

Are you trolling or retarded?

16. MAL101

MAL101 Member

He might be telling truth. Don't know though, the story looks fake af.