How spread out for PBN domain registration?

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by murkr, Jan 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. murkr

murkr Member

Hi guy, I couldn't really find any information on this.

How long should I wait for each PBN domain registration?

I bought 10 pbn domains. I feel like if I register them all within days it will be a footprint. I'm making a high-quality PBN so I don't want something small like this to cause problems down the road.

Is this an issue? If so, how spread out show I register the domains?

Thanks everyone :)

2. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

You're overthinking it.

Would registering a bunch of domains trigger something in Google? No. Hundreds of thousands of domains are registered every day (or some insanely high number). That won't set off any alarm nor do I think Google is monitoring domain registration.

If a Google employee looked through your site and found that several of the sites linking to yours were registered on the same day, would that set off any alarms? Uhhh... I don't they'd look at the domain registration date to conclude if its a PBN. I'm pretty sure, if someone in Mountain View, CA is manually going through your site and its backlinks, you have a lot bigger things to worry about and the domain registration date wouldn't save you, break you, or make much of a difference.

So, yeah dude, just register the domains now -- before someone else does.

3. propipper

propipper Member

I agree with @Bender Bending Rodríguez above but if you want to be really careful about it (and I understand why for long term), here are the steps:

1) Spread your registrations among different registrars - Namesilo, Name Cheap, yes, even Go Daddy if you're really desperate. Get WHOIS on all of them. You can create multiple accounts if you want to take it to the next level.
    2) Go to Fake Name Generator - get some fake information and import it into an Excel spreadsheet so you can keep track of everything.
    3) Use the fake name to sign up for $1 hosting - there are several out there. You can use Fake Name Generator for email too. Use the profile information on the hosting information. Your payment information will have to be correct. If you use the same company, then spread out the hosting over their various data centers (ie. don't get all the hosting from one data center location).

Good luck.

4. Golan

Golan Established Member

You don't need that. No bot would check that. And if G would want to check you manually - nothing will save you. Nothing.

5. murkr

murkr Member

Thanks for the info. omg I busted out laughing when I saw your avatar, perfect haha.

Well, I've uncovered quite a few PBNs from various competitors and they all looked like link farm crap. I guess it's working for them now but I doubt it will work much longer.

I plan to make my PBN look so real it looks like real businesses, so I think I'd be able to pass a manual review. though I never want to try haha.

6. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

[​IMG]

Haha yeah, I thought about replying with an edited version of the above meme so that the first frame says "No sure if PBN Domain Registration Date matters".

7. murkr

murkr Member

HAHAHAHAHA omg that would have been hilarious

8. n00b

n00b Member

=)

just dont use the same whois/email/name with your moneysite to your pBns =) but just diverse them through 1:10 per ratio per registrar