Newbie Question I want to start a PBN

Discussion in 'Newbie Section' started by Wazza, Mar 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Wazza

Wazza Active Member

Ok... I am not really that much of a newbie... but have never built my own PBN before and have relied on paying others to build it for me, but I am interested in starting one up.

Can someone recommend a good (recent) guide?

Jordan Hobbs likes this.
  2. Golan

Golan Established Member

Diversity - is the King.

Different registrars for your domains, different IP's of course, differently looking and structured sites with different amount of pages and content volume, with different URL structure, different amount of internal and outbound links... Everything different. And - no connection whatsoever between any of PBN sites.

Then you get a perfect PBN.

3. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

You could go BlueHatSEO style and treat each PBN as its own mini website. So if you have one main website you can make each PBN a smaller money site that goes after much longer tail keywords. That way each PBN can "pay for its own rent" which makes it economical to devote real money towards maintaining it in a high quality way. This probably works better if you have a very small PBN, and the PBN will be surprisingly powerful and resilient.

If you do go a more automated way (which might be required if you want to have 50+ sites and you don't want to have to manage 50 different monetization methods), I would religiously follow @Golan's advice and make sure there are zero footprints whatsoever - this even includes things like SEO plugins. That way if a site does get hit it won't affect the integrity of the rest of the network. Along those same lines I would make sure that the vast majority of the posts made on each PBN do not link out to your main money site. That itself can be a very big footprint that a lot of people ignore.

In my opinion I would start with a smaller more manual BlueHatSEO style PBN and slowly add more sites and then only scale up once you have a really good intuition for how everything works. I follow this principle anytime I try to do anything remotely automated - do it manually first so you know exactly how everything works.

IamMugen likes this.
  4. Jordan Hobbs

Jordan Hobbs New Member

You're absolutely right on the information you provided Golan! Set it up as if it is a "legit" website in an of itself and cover your footprint!

If you guys are ever in need of a "Done 4 u" solution, I offer [advertising edited out based on forum rules - moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  5. n00b

n00b Member

Seaech forum guides online is for free man :) i bet you could get guides and courses via using google for free. I bet in this forum you can learn from case studies

6. IamMugen

IamMugen New Member

Great advice for anyone reading this; everything goes much smoother and faster when you do things manually on your own from the beginning.

@cardine I looooved Blue Hat SEO back in the day (^_^ )b