Intoduction Thread

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by L_C, Jan 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. cherub

cherub Active Member

Greetings!

I'm from the UK and have been in the web-dev industry since '99. Am mainly a lurker in forums nowadays, but this one seems to have a nice signal to noise ratio, hopefully I can add something to it.

Anaconda, dzianis and cardine like this.
  2. bobski

bobski Member

Hi, I'm in the UK too. Found Apex via a mention on WF where I mostly lurked, occasionally posted, and bought a few services

Very interested in the posts about content-automation which I've been researching heavily recently

megodon likes this.
  3. SEOManDan

SEOManDan Member

Hi, I'm Dan from the good 'ole US of A. Found out about this forum from MicroSiteMasters. I was PedroGoneWild on WickedFire mostly as a lurker. I've been doing affiliate marketing full-time since 2006.

Reading from the other posts I am probably one of the old people now at 35. lol

4. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 New Member

Hi.. Am Arpit
    Some of you might know my from WF, Wickedfire, BHW or DP....

Cheers...

5. L_C

L_C Member

I have you beat by at least a decade...lol

dzianis likes this.
  6. SEOManDan

SEOManDan Member

I'm glad! :) lol

7. Gerry Downey

Gerry Downey New Member

Well lads Gerry here I'm from Ireland @SEOManDan you will be happy to know I'm an aul fella also 36 and still trying to master IM

megodon and SEOManDan like this.
  8. ShadowCaster

ShadowCaster New Member

Oh hi guys :3 Used to mess around on WF under the same nickname, went afk for a bit for some offline stuff, when I returned WF seemed dead :(
    Now I'm on a quest to find where all the cool guys went to.

I'm 25 years old, from Latvia. I'm a self proclaimed dickrolling expert, and also freelance programmer, making scrapers, spambots and such.

dzianis likes this.
  9. MsMerriam

MsMerriam New Member

10. admedia

admedia New Member

Hello,
    I am Gary. I am 21 years old.. I currently live in california
    I really like this forum and most importantly case studies are awesome..I will take my time and contribute a case study soon

11. keeper33

keeper33 New Member

Hey all, keeper33 from WF. I started in affiliate marketing back in 2009 during the tail end of the rebill bonanza. I had some success with PPC around that time and went to college along the way - you know the drill. Can't seem to tear myself away from entrepreneurship so here I am.

cardine likes this.
  12. hazz

hazz New Member

Hey folks. Nice to see you. I buy things from people and sell them to others.

cardine likes this.
  13. RomesFall

RomesFall New Member

Hey people. I'm excited to be here, certainly seems better than some other stagnant forums I've been on. See some familiar faces so that's good to see :)

cardine and megodon like this.
  14. beatricecc

beatricecc New Member

Hi! Just happen to find this forum and found it amazing. @cardine is doing a great help for me thanks!!
    Would love to read and share!

15. lemon

lemon Member

Hey guys, i'm based out of Montreal, Canada.

I used to be moderately active on the WickedFire forums between 2007 and 2011. Had a couple moderately successful web ventures, but was generally too stoned to put in the effort required for growth. Decided I was sick of the internet hustle and went to work in the northern Canadian oil fields for 5 years. Made bank. Spent most of it on travelling, drinking and surfing.

When oil was hovering around $30 a barrel my employer went out of business, so I moved out to eastern Canada for a bit of a lifestyle change. Started selling content writing on another marketing forum for extra cash. Surprisingly, it's been the most successful business venture I've had. Now that i'm spending all of this time writing content for other peoples profitable businesses, i'm getting the itch to launch a few websites of my own again. I registered here because I like the idea of a small tightly knit community with no marketplace.

cardine likes this.
  16. emp

emp Senior Member

@RomesFall I remember you from a place beginning with a B.. before I was banned for messing too much with a C

(at least that is what I think what happened .... no reason given)

Hello and welcome.

::emp::

17. 7Years

7Years New Member

Hola,

Not into SEO but enjoy refreshing this forum once and a while for the kick-ass case studies! (Thank you)

I'm hardcore into PPC, Performance Marketing for a couple years now and based in BK & HK, with Bangkok being the favourite. While my focus lays entirely on paid traffic I can always use another online property to browse once and a while and make some connections.

Will do my best to drop some knowledge where I can.

Cheers

EDIT: questions regarding PPC are always welcome (Mainly FB and Google)

cardine likes this.