[Journal] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month!

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by shaunm, Apr 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. grzegorz

grzegorz Member

Bridge Network is Silo Structure site or what ?

2. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

Although I have soloed sites in the past, I don't really believe in the concept so the BN domains are using the defaults of wordpress.

3. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Just a small update, around two thirds of the content required for the new site has now been ordered with the first of it being delivered and posted today. The domain has been submitted to Google so the wait starts.
    • I had started to plan out another fresh site but I have decided to order 15 new money page articles for my main site to try and maximise income from it ASAP as I want as much free cash to put into new domains and buy OmiseGo tokens as I really think 2018 will be a strong year for it. As its domain is aged in with a bunch of keywords on the first page rather than having to wait through the sandbox effect with a fresh domain before cashflow starts so I should get more ROI doing it this way. I will still probably throw $100 worth of content on a new domain just to get the clock ticking though.
    • I have been planning some stuff for if I start uploading videos to my YouTube channel in the new year. As I have so much cash tied up in Crypto now I have decided to do it on the cheap using my iphone rather than buying the Canon I had planned. I did a few test videos just to check the sound levels and stuff and it seems like it should work fine for what I need. I did realise that I need a tripod though so ordered a cheap amazon basics one for £5. When it turns up I will spend some time messing around with it to try and work out the best way to move forward with it. I have also started going through my Trello and Pages to thin out the notes I have made for the channel.
    • Cleaning out my analytics I found/remembered a random very small niche site with around 10 how to based keywords that I built a few month back. I didn't expect much but checked its analytics and its traffic is starting to climb. Its only a small site so will only ever make around $10 per month but the site only cost me $50 total. It also has zero backlinks built to it so it can serve as a zero backlink experiment before starting a larger one next year.
    • The larger test site that has a bunch of stuff tested on it had a bunch of keywords drop out of the SERPs on the 8th December for some reason, I checked over my notes for the keywords effected and can't find anything that links them with the offpage side of things. Thankfully, a few have jumped back today to the same rank they were and traffic is returning.
    • My main site has been powering on breaking its all time high twice this month already. I have just checked my SERP tracker and it has jumped into the top three for a keyword that apparently has over 40,000 searches. I have always been skeptical of this search volume as the competition is not too hard for the keyword but if the search volume is correct then I should notice a traffic spike in the coming days analytics.
    [​IMG]

4. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Doing Decembers update early as I doubt I will be any fit state over the next few days due to New Years Eve. Due to the rollout on the 12th, I will probably start daily updates again as I have had to up my workload a whole bunch to try workout what to do. I will probably start uploading to my YouTube channel in early January and do some kind of video format progress report monthly in addition to a bunch of other stuff.

• So I ordered and paid for a bunch of content ready to start scaling in early December only for Google to rollout an update on the 12th that hit my sites. I posted on juststart about how it has effected my sites. To try and counter the update I have pulled ads from one of the domains to test if it recovers in the SERPs, reduced adsense blocks from 6 to 2 on one of my legacy domains and reduced links from 28 to 10 on one money page as well as rethought my offpage for some tests.
    • Even though it was hit on the 12th, my main site is now profitable. The second site will probably take a few month yet due to being hit harder by the update but its still getting sales. The two sites made more than I thought they would in all honesty so I am happy, I doubt the will make much in January due to people wanting to save their cash after spending so much over the holidays.
    • I ordered a bunch of content to start scaling before the rollout, I have had it delivered and set the site up but slightly changed my offpage for it.
    • I have started testing a new offpage method but it will cost around $400 per keyword I try it on so I am having to re-design how I build my sites for the ground up. It should be easy enough to do though for future sites. Starting to write some tier one content myself from now on to try and kept keep the costs down.
    • My crypto holdings peaked at +180% gain in the middle of the month but the correction has brought it down to +122%. I have also increased my Ethereum holdings as well as have some ETH ready to convert into OMG when there is a good conversion ratio. I have started to research Cardano in my downtime so I might convert it into that instead of OMG. I was airdropped some free VIU and XNN due to holding ETH but they are pretty worthless right now so I will just hold onto them to see what happens.
    • Ordered a bunch of stuff for my YouTube channel such as tripods, a microphone and a light.
    • As I don't use the majority of tools that were on my digitial toolkit post on my blog anymore, I rearranged it and changed all of the banner ads from product based ones to $10 free bitcoin ones. I have two short posts ready for the new year, one going over my crypto toolkit, one going over my youtube toolkit with a few more planned.
    • Setup all of my Google alerts as RSS and imported them into Reeder ready for traffic leaking my YouTube channel and blog in the new year.
    • Decided to try and shake the C&B mindset and look at my sites as an investment rather than quick money. Not looking for quick ROI anymore, not bothered if ROI takes two years if the site will be profitable for five years plus.
    Amazon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adsense

[​IMG]

Main Site

[​IMG]

Second Site

[​IMG]

Crypto +122% On Initial Investment

[​IMG]

5. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Found a pattern in the off page for the pages on my domains that were slapped and came up with a way to test it but it will probably take a few month to see if it works or not. Most the stuff I have seen online about the rollout points towards one single blog post saying it is a keyword issue but i'm not buying into it just yet.
    • Made a new system to better track my freelance writer jobs using Upwork, Trello and Google Calendars.
    • Bought a bunch of audio books on Audible in the new years sale. I used my monthly credit to pick up a Jack Ma book. I have seen a few YouTube videos with him in and I think it should be worth listening to.
    • Posted to my various forum accounts to keep them warm.
    • Cleaned out my SERP tracker as I had a bunch of stuff for legacy projects and tests that were short term for trying to fault find on the 12th December update.
    • Received 10 articles that were initially intended for one of the sites hit on the 12th but I will repurpose it and use it on the zero back linking domain I have as the niches should blend together without problems.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • Ordered a new article for my newest site as I plan to add at least one new article per money site per month.
    • Started to post the new articles to their money site domains.
    • Recorded and published my first YouTube video for my YouTube channel.

6. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Started pushing out live jobs to my freelancers using the new system I setup last night. So far it seems like it should be a smoother process but different freelancers want their jobs pushed in different ways so it will need some tweaking over the coming days.
    • Checked my over nights and the SERPs for my main site seem to have not recovered as it used to since the rollout on the 12th. I am hoping it will bounce back up tonight but the site is profitable now and even with around 60 hits per day it should make $144 per month. Not the best but its better than nothing.
    • Ethereum managed to climb to the $900 mark over night with OmiseGo falling slightly. I am looking for a buy in ratio of at least 1 ETH = 50 OMG but its still slightly off. I’m hoping over the coming days it will balance out so I can increase my OMG holdings.
    • Posted out more of the MS filler and T1 content across my networks.
    • Noticed that a number of bridge network domains have been deindexed at root level. I expect this is due to a penalty of some sort so I have taken the sites offline to reduce the load on the hosting packages. Not sure why it happened but I will keep an eye on the other ones. Curious if these getting deindexed maybe a reason my site suddenly fell but I don't index check them often so I don't know when it happened.
    • Spent some time going over the keywords for the various money pages I have live, due to my two earning sites having been hit by the rollout on the 12th, I have decided to focus all of my efforts onto a new site that I have been building over the past few weeks. The hope is that if the two I have now fall out of the SERPs due to the rollout on the 12th then this new site will hold its ranks as it is being built totally differently. I have reached out to my current writing team offering them T1 writing jobs for the project.
    • Researched a few different hosting companies as the ones I am currently using for some money sites keep having problems.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • Changed the formatting of some of the categories on my personal blog to make it easier to navigate.
    • Spent some time training one of the freelancer writers I work with explain when I give them specific keywords and tell them where and how many times to use them. Hoping he just does what I tell him rather than ad lib and go his own way again.
    • Recorded and uploaded the second video for my YouTube channel.

7. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Havent had much free time today due to a bunch of offline stuff.
    • Spent some time researching the Cardano crypto currency. I still prefer Ethereum and OmiseGo so will look to increase my OMG stack rather than purchasing Cardano as its looking over extended right now and due a price correction.
    • Started typing up some T1 content to try help keep costs down and speed up this test I have planned for my new domain.
    • Started to put some time in on faulting finding for the update from the 12th December. Went over my current main site looking for possible reasons the effected pages might have been hit. I have seen a bunch of people saying it is due to keyword permutations but my effected pages don’t match up with that.
    • Picked up some more OMG as the ratio against ETH just keeps getting lower so I decided to bit the bullet and just increase my stack at the current ratio. If it gets better I can always pick more up.
    • Started to receive articles back from my writing team so posted them out to the networks and pushed additional jobs out to them.
    • It seems theres some problem with a few of my freelancers writers account on upwork and they are unable to accept or submit work so I have moved over to email for now.
    • Started penning notes down for my Bridge Network video.

8. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Bitcoin has gone below 1/3rd market dominance for the first time ever, this is good news for me as around 10% of my crypto holdings are bitcoin with the rest being alt coins. Ethereum has also crossed the $1000 per coin average price. Its still my main holding when it comes to crypto so its excellent news :)

• Researched the REQ and EOS cryptos I don’t really think much of either. I still think its a safer bet to go with ETH and OMG.
    • Typed up some T1 articles myself and pushed them out to the network.
    • Received T1 and Money Site content from my freelance writers so posted it out to the networks and pushed more jobs out to the writers.
    • As I have my doubts that PBNs are working anymore if your change the niche of the domain, I have started two tests using PBN links to look for any SERP change. I also have plans for some Bridge Network tests for different money pages to see how it performs in comparison to PBNs.
    • Posted out to my IM related forum accounts to keep them warm.
    • Listened to audible, finished listening to Leaders eat last and added it to my recommended reading blog post.
    • Updated some IFTTTs and Alfred as they were no longer needed. Tweaked how one of my Alfreds work to try increase efficiency when going my forum posting.
    • I have spent some time redesigning my money site domain structure ready for moving forward as I am planning on only having 1-3 money pages in the future with the rest as filler content. I have gone over a bunch of my banked keywords from my AHRefs keyword research in December and broken them down into batches that fit this better.
    • Setup a bunch of new rank tracker projects for a number of tests I have running. In theory it should make it easier to see where results are coming from.
    • Recorded and uploaded my bridge networking over view video to my YouTube channel.

9. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Received some more custom artwork for my blog/youtube channel from my freelance artist. Formatted them and updated the relevant alfred’s.
    • All but one of my writers have handed their content in on time without any failiours in copyscape. The one who failed to hand her content in was only on a trial so I canceled the job offer and blocked her to prevent her from being able to bid on my future jobs.
    • Received more content for my PBN tests. Both of the planned PBN tests are now online. No idea if I will see any results from it in all honesty.
    • Decided to transfer the last of my spare Ethereum into OmiseGo. I am pretty much at my exact number of Ethereum that I wanted to hold but depending on how their proof of stake system works, I may turn it all into OmiseGo. Any future coin/token purchases will probably be done with cash now unless I use my bitcoin.
    • Had to spend some time reading up on the meltdown and spectre exploits as Apple have said that all Mac systems are at risk. From what I can see, they haven’t rolled out a hot fix yet but I have moved all crypto off exchanges and onto my Trezor just incase.
    • Started to look for some deals on gym membership for my whole healthy body healthy mind thing. Signed up to a one near where I live that is 24/7.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • I have noticed that it seems to be taking longer for pages on fresh domains to pop into the top 300 for their keywords. I have two batches on content from December showing this now where as I don’t remember it ever taking this long in the past. I have spent time going over the domain to make sure it was clean and the on page is correct and everything seems fine. Hoping its just something Google have changed and it will pop in soon.
    • Started my notes for the next video on my Youtube channel that will be a site report for my current main site now that it is profitable.

10. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Posted out the last of the weeks content to the PBN so both PBN tests are now underway.
    • It looks like Bitcoin is making a come back in the crypto space. I have spent some time researching a few options but I decided to stick with my current holdings rather than jump in on bitcoin to try catch some easy gains. I really believe Ethereum and OmiseGo are going to have strong years in 2018.
    • So I decided to try and investigate why some of the pages on my new site are not in the top 300 for their keywords. The main one I am bothered about that now has PBN links built to it is not even indexed. According to my notes, it was indexed on the 2nd when I last check. That was also when I started building the PBN links to it. I have been running index checks on the page at random intervals throughout the day and it failed to bounce back into the index. I have manually submitted it, it is currently indexed. I set up a new rank tracker project to scan for it every two hours and it has currently jumped in on page four but I will keep monitoring it.
    • Received more money site content from my money site writer and posted it out to my new site.
    • Listened to audible and finished listening to the price, I have read it previously on my Kindle and decided to leave it where I initially ranked it on my recommended reading.
    • Spent some time researching getting a dedicated server to host my websites. It should be quicker with less problems but i’m not sure I want to sink that much money into hosting right now and rather put money into more website or crypto.
    • Been researching the pages from my two main sites that were hit on the 12th but show no signs of recovering. I can’t see any patterns and in all honesty, I am close to just ignoring it as its taking too much time up now.
    • I have been going over the zero backlink adsense site and I think there maybe potential for some of its keywords to also push traffic to amazon. I have a bunch of banked “how to” style keywords. When I get more time I will go over them looking for ways I maybe able to inset amazon links to try scale sites that way too.
    • Recorded and uploaded my first site report video to my YouTube channel.

11. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• I have been monitoring the page that I had to manually submit to get it indexed and it seems to have stayed in the index around page 3-5 as it is dancing. I have deleted my SERP tracker that was just for it but will keep an eye on it via the master tracker for that project.
    • Received more artwork from my freelancer artist so formatted it and updated the relevant alfred’s.
    • Started to get some of next weeks bridge network writing jobs back from my freelancers already so pushed more jobs out to them while posting the content out to the BN. In total I am going to need at least 25 articles on this keyword, possible 35 if I run a manual web 2.0 test with it too. I might only do 1 BN test this month as the 2 PBN tests put a dent in my cash funds.
    • Checked over the analytics for my domain hit on the 12th December that I reduced the ads from 6 to 2 for. Its increased its tray by about from -50% to -25% post rollout. Hoping it will keep climbing. I have done nothing else on this site. The one I pulled all ads of has climbed 5 spaces in the SERPs and increased traffic by about 50%. This is the site that was hit by Fred back in March 17 too. I doubt it will climb back to where it was but time will tell.
    • The 40500 global search a month keyword has started to climb again, currently at 5. It would be nice if it would go back to 3rd.
    • So some of the PBN posts for my two PBN posts have started to index. Right now, some of them are actually higher in the SERPs than their target money sites but I am hoping this is just the initial entry positions and that link juice will flow some time in the future and push the money pages to top 3.
    • Received the last two money site articles for my new website and posted them out. I’m not planning on doing any backlilnking to them for now as I want to save money and see how the PBN/BN tests perform. From now on my only real plan is to finish getting the content for the bridge network and put out at least one 1000 word filler article to my two domains from my test phase as well as my new domain.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • I rechecked my two sites from my test phase to try workout why they were showing no recovery patterns from being hit on the 12 where as my legacy site was. I noticed that I had stripped stuff from the article its self but the sidebar widget and head added in an additional seven ads on one site and six on the other. I reduced these to one and will monitor for traffic growth after Google recache the site. Repeated the process for my new site too.
    • Recorded and published a video on my cryptocurrency journey so far to my YouTube channel.

12. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Typed up some T1 articles myself to help keep costs down for the BN test and posted them out to the BN.
    • Researched Walton (WTC) and read more into Request Network (REQ) for potential investment. I like the idea of both, it needs more research but I like both.
    • My legacy site that I reduced the ads on from 6 display blocks per page down to 2 display blocks has returned to its pre-12th December rollout traffic for the first time since getting slapped, really hoping that this traffic holds as it could suggest the header and sidebar ads that I removed from my two main sites could help the site recover once they are recached.
    • Posted to my IM based forum accounts to keep them warm for possible future YouTube channel/blog promotion.
    • Today has been a crazy day for crypto, I uploaded my crypto video to my YouTube channel yesterday where I was at +211.47% gains. It has since peaked at +257.56% before the market went into a correction.
    • Pushed theme and plugin updates across the network.
    • My test website that was hit the hardest on the 12th has had all of its pages drop off page 1 yesterday. Its been brought to my attention that https://algoroo.com are showing a bunch of amber alerts right now for the SERPs so i’m guessing its been hit by another rollout. I’m sick of basically living in fear of the next Google update so I have decided to try a small test to work towards a zero backlink site. Although the initial test batch of articles will be placed on my main site, the pages themselves will not be back linked. If the test seems to work, I will get content for a fresh domain to start a zero back linking site.
    • Started researching a better way to have internal links to related posts. Spent some time trying out a few plugins and settled on YARPP.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • Did some training with one of my writers for an upcoming project.

13. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• So it turned out the crypto correction yesterday was down to coin market cap change up the way they display the average price and people thinking whales were selling. Expecting the market to recover very quickly.
    • Spent a bit more time fine tuning the keywords for my initial zero back linking test.
    • A thread turned up on the OmiseGo subreddit suggesting Electrify Asia have confirmed their token will be ran across the OmiseGo network. I spent some time investigating and it seems they are only using OMG for their plasma tech and Ethereum will be the backbone. If Electrify Asia were planning on implementing POS then I would have thrown some money in but I don't really see any requirement for the token to just be held other than waiting for its demand to shoot up meaning price goes up. I have tried to register for their ICO whitelist but they seem to be having problems. I may still put a small bit of cash in on it but something just seems off. Two admins in their telegram today both release contradictory statements. One saying ETH will be the backbone and one saying OMG will be the backbone.
    • Went to the gym I signed up for, it has a machine that tracks BMI so I may use that as a way to track fat loss and jump right in with weights rather than running to lose weight.
    • The legacy site has had pre-12th December rollout traffic for two days now. This leads me to think I was hit due to over monetisation of the money pages.
    • So a reminder I set on my calendar for the 4 month point of a test I set off popped today. It is basically a low comp keyword with zero backlinks, similar to what I was planning to extend into. So far its managed to pull 263 hits, I don’t have a way to workout its exact earnings but with an RPM of around $80 for the domain we can estimate around the $20 mark. I only paid $10 for the article as it was a test but it does seem to have been effected on the 12th December somehow leading me to believe I was slapped due to an on page issue.
    • Noticed that my main site that was bouncing around in the SERPs each day since the rollout has seems to hold either its pre rollout position or a closer position to it than its original post rollout position. This could just be down to chance but it could be due to the initial link reduction on a few of its pages from a week or so back or maybe removing the ad in the header and sidebar.
    • Received more of the T1 BN test content back and posted it out.
    • Reached out to the AAWP dev to get him to change the plugin and make it do each row in its product tables are only one link.
    • I started to workout my notes for a new video for my youtube channel based on x things I learned from my testing phase but ripping the ads from my existing websites is my priority right now and its taking ages, I also spend a bunch of time researching the electrify asia crypto so the video will probably be tomorrow or Thursday.
    • Started to manually strip the ads out of my two amazon affiliate based sites, its a really time intensive process so I only managed to get one site done today, I will try do the other either tomorrow or on Thursday. One thing I have noticed when manually counting up out bound links is that some pages that I thought had 10 links to amazon actually had over 100 due to the way AAWP injects the product boxes. On average its around the 70 links mark when I thought there were only 10. The below screenshot is from their demo page, not one of my niches but as you can see. The image is a link, the review rating is a link, the product name is a link, the prime logo is a link and the buy button is also a link. Total nightmare, I presumed the whole thing was all one single clickable link. Thankfully, due to the firefox upgrade I have had to install a nofollow plugin for Chrome that highlights each nofollow link with a red box so I was able to see this problem.
    [​IMG]

Alston likes this.
  14. Alston

Alston New Member

if possible can you explain how you going to perform "zero back linking" sites. I bit confused does this mean you're going for NO SEO approach and make it grow naturally?

15. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

I'm just going to target super low comp keywords and not build backlinks to them. Basically set sites up as I do now but not do the offpage side of it.

16. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Having dramas with Hostgator again on one of my packages, although my end game is to use a dedicated server, I can’t afford that right now. I ticketed hostgators “tech support” and the guy didn’t seem to have a clue and in all honesty I think he just lied to me so I would close the ticket claiming “Hostgator doing the cleaning for the better performance of the servers” Doubts its true as no email was sent out telling me my hosting would be offline for 5 hours. I ticketed Hostgator again instantly and the guy tried to fob me off with some random 403 error crap that made no sense then I ticketed them again for a third time and I got an email saying they have locked my accounts due to consuming 25% of the CPU but I haven’t been able to get online for 6 hours.
    • My Electrify Asia ICO registration failed for some reason so I re did it and it has seemed to work. I have spent a bit more time researching it but theres much more to do yet before I will decide to invest or not. I do like how the token has a real world application that will help make it resistant against a crypto market crash though similar to OmiseGo.
    • Reached out to cloud ways to see what hosting would be best for my projects that were still on Hostgator, their support was awesome. My current plan is to put my two main amazon sites on their hosting and eventually move everything over from all of my current hosting accounts. Setup cloud flare for one of the domains as for some reason it didn’t have it already. Flipped the hosting affiliate links on my blog over to point to Cloudways.
    • Cought up with all of the reading in my pocket app as its built up with being so busy over the past few days.
    • I have worked on my notes for my x things I learned from my testing phase video. Hoping to have it online tomorrow.
    • Went to the gym and started my weight lifting program.
    • Finished migrating my initial domains over to cloud ways, I like it so much I have started to stagger the migration of my other domains. I will leave all of the Bridge Network domains on Hostgator for now as I got a really cheap deal for 12 months on it and that package never seems to have problems.

17. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Traffic and ranks are all over the place on the over nights due to all the issues with hosting. Still waiting for some of the name servers to update to point to the cloud ways versions of the sites. Had some major problems though as my new sites backups corrupted some how and the host gator version is giving error 500. My second main site is having issues too. Basically its hostgator version is deleted now, the cloud ways version is there but the name servers won’t update to point to it, i know it can take unto 48 hours but I have never known it take this long.
    • Finished processing the keyword batch for the zero comp keyword tests on my aged in domain. Hand in day for content is tomorrow, once my writers complete their bridge network test jobs I will start to push these jobs out to them. While fine tuning this batch I thought of a few twists that I want to implement so I reprocessed it and am looking forward to see how they perform.
    • Spent a bunch of time trying to workout if I want to transfer more ETH into OMG. In theory, its a good idea as for ETH to double in price, it needs to add $127,474,308,567 to its market cap, for OMG to double its price, it needs to add $2,418,316,638. Seems much easer for the long run in all honesty.
    • Spent a little more time researching the upcoming electrify.asia crypto currency. My current thinking is to buy in with some of my Ethereum holdings and then transfer some of my ELEC back into ETH once its value increases but its a pretty big gamble. From what I have read though, they company have a fair few things in their favour and one of their advisors is Jun from the OmiseGo project so that keeps swinging it in favour of putting more cash in.
    • Posted out to my forum accounts to keep them warm.
    • Some of the writers have started to hand their content in early so I have been approaching them about working on my zero back linking stuff. One has already agreed to take it on so I pushed him a test job as he has never done MS content for me before.
    • Did some keyword research for my new zero back linking site, I have over 100 keywords for money pages for it now.
    • As I don’t have much to do while waiting for my DNS’ to propagate to my new hosting packages, I decided to record and publish my 10 Observations I Have Made From My Test Network video to my YouTube channel.

18. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• My new site has now came back online after changing hosts. The second one is still waiting to propagate. Cloudways support have been amazing through this and have tried everything, the current situation is that they are able to get onto my site as normal but I can’t as if there is a problem with my browser cache even when I wipe the cache. I have started to migrate more sites across to the cloud ways hosting.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • Went to the gym.
    • Received my birdge network content orders but I won’t post it out right now as the target domain is one that is effected with the hosting problems. It seems like it is now online for people to view as a user but I can’t view it or login as an admin. As its just a test domain, i’m not too fussed but it would be nice if users keep being able to get onto it so it is still able to earn for me.
    • Migrated more sites over to my new hosting.
    • Received more of my zero back linking content for my main site but I won't post it until the site has been migrated to my new host.
    • Finished the keyword research process for my upcoming fresh zero back linking test domain.
    • Spent more time researching the Electrify.asia crypto currency and I think I will put in during the ICO. My main reasons are, they have a hard cap for funds on their ICO where as some will take every last penny. They are an existing company who have 12 of the 16 active power suppliers in their target market already using their system with over 1000 business’ signed up to purchase power. They are also planning to expand into the domestic power market when regulations allow, unto 1.3 million additional users. Jun from the OmiseGo blockchain is an advisor and I have researched OmiseGo a whole bunch and I am a fan. Due to government liberalisation of their target market countries power grids they are encourages to offer their services to increase the number of ways customers are able to piracies power. As you have to use their ELEC token to use the system, it has a real life use case for people to buy and sell power meaning if the crypto markets do totally pop rather than have a correction, the price of ELEC may stay steady as its price is set by the available supply to people wanting to buy or sell power. The main thing I don’t like about it is it now having some sort of POS system where I can lock my tokens up with them to earn a small passive income while holding. As I have been accepted into their ICO whitelist, in theory I should be able to buy a whole bunch at their ICO price of $0.08 per token and then when people restrict the supply to the people wanting to buy and sell power, the price should go up. I doubt it will be a massive gain on the scale of substratum of around 1400% but I think it has the potential to provide a nice investment and my current plan is to repurchase the number of Ethereum of my initial buy when possible/required for the Ethereum POS system.
    • It seems like my main site has bounced back to its pre december the 12th rollout positions very quickly after reducing the number of adunits injected into it from AAWP. I will continue to monitor it over the coming days though.
    [​IMG]

19. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Most of my domains have now migrated across to cloud ways, two are currently still having issues. One is my second main site but it still seems to be getting traffic, just I can’t log into it or view it myself. The second is my legacy site and i’m not too bothered about that as its only bringing in $10-$30 a month these days. One of the ones having issues is the one that I have the banked bridge network test content ready for. I don’t want to post that content out to the network until the site is fine.
    • As my main site has now migrated over, seemingly without problems, I have started to post out my zero back linking content to it.
    • The second main site seems stable on the new hosting now so I have posted out the rest of the BN content to it for my BN test. I can now login as administrator to it too.
    • My legacy site has finally propagated now so is working on the new hosting meaning that all sites that have been moved across are currently working.
    • Listened to Audible.
    • I have been toying with the idea of Swing trading for a while now as a way to increase my OmiseGo holdings by trying to make as many positive trades as possible. Rather than risk my current Ethereum or OmiseGo holdings I have been toying with the idea of trying it between Bitcoin and OmiseGo. I have been researching it a bit today but it needs more research before I will action it.
    • Spent some time going over the articles from my writers for the BN test, Put two of them to work on test money site articles to try and keep the cost down. One of them has done them before, structure was off a bit but these are for my zero back linking tests so its more of a proof of concept than anything else. I will try to train her up over the first few delivaries and the other guy is brand new, gave him initial feedback on one he has handed in, if he delivered a similar style then I will drop him back to T1 writing.
    • Recorded and uploaded my reading based video to my YouTube Channel.

20. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Only pulling a half day with it being the weekend.

• Listened to Audible, completed “The house the Jack built” about Jack Ma. Added it to my recommended reading.
    • Spoke with my of the writers I am trying out as a MS writer to see what volume they are able to handle as I want to get as much test content online ASAP for this test, hoping that the better writer is able to get three MS articles out per week but she has other stuff one so may only be able to do two.
    • My second main sites traffic is down 60% on the overnights in comparison to last week. Its been offline almost four days so i’m guessing Google have pushed it down the ranking, hoping it will recover over the next few weeks. My main site was only offline for a few hours and doesn’t seem to have had any change on its traffic. Went into the SERP tracker and both sites have lost a bunch of SERP positions across their pages over the past few days, not sure if its because of the sites going off line or all the stuff on Algoroo.
    • Went to the gym.
    • Setup the hosting and registered a new domain name for my fresh domain zero back linking test site. I wayback machine checked the domain before purchasing to make sure its clean. A bunch of my domains from this time last year have notifications up reminding me of how far I have came from the stuff I was doing to sites back then.
    • The fresh zero back linking domain has now propagated so I have installed the plugins/theme and such. Its pretty much as far as I can get it now without adding content but my main sites zero back linking page tests are priority.
    • YouTube suggested a Jordan Peterson clip that I found really interesting that touches on the 1% and productive people. I will try to work parts of it into the next video I have planned for my own YouTube Channel that is based around how long it actually takes to become a millionaire - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7ZC1YbcV0