[Journal] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month!

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by shaunm, Apr 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

I am only focusing on the over nights for my zero back linking site these days, its unto six hits per day now and its not even two weeks old. I have never had a site get traffic this quickly before. I am hoping it just keeps climbing. My only concern is that the people may not be in the buying mood. If that happens I will add some Adsense ads to the domain.
    Typed up more content for my zero back linking site.
    Listened to Audible.
    Updated the ad layout on my zero backlinking site. In theory it has a higher potential for traffic this way.
    My main site has started to drop in the SERPs more for some reason, not sure why.
    Went to the gym.
    The SER Rigs money page is still out of the SERPs. I have doublets is daily link output in an attempt to get as much out as possible this money so I can cancel the re-bill and observe.

2. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Only doing a half day with it being the weekend.

Added some new ideas and note to my Trello for possible future videos for my YouTube channel. - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfj9qyOzBInnFITIt2Bw0w
    Increased the SER rigs SERE daily web 2.0 output further as I want all of my manual captcha service solves used up by the time I cancel the VPS and such. The projects money page is still out of the SERPs. The bridge network posts for the project have remained pretty stable though.
    Went to the gym.
    Tried to increase security on my zero back linking domain by installing 2FA and a custom login path.
    Resubmitted some of the page on my zero back linking domain to Google to try and get them indexed.
    Cought up on my pocket reading and iTunes podcasts.
    Only typed up one article for my zero back linking domain today.

3. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Although i’m not really doing keyword research for my zero back linking domain I ran out of ideas for things to write about. I did more keyword research to help give me some ideas to keep me on my writing schedule.
    Listened to audible.
    Posted out to my niche forum accounts to keep them warm.
    Went to the gym.
    The SER money page has bounced back into the SERPs, no position gain though.
    Another round of PBN tests have now been online for 4 month with no change in the SERP positions solidifying my opinion that non-niche related PBNs do nothing these days. I have one last test batch online but I doubt anything is going to happen.
    The site that was my main site has lost all of its first page rankings now. It looks like its going the same way as the site that was my second main site now and will probably be dead soon.
    Typed up more content for my zero back linking domain.
    Started working on the script for my next YouTube video.

4. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Started doing some HIIT cardio at the gym to help cut weight quicker and get fitter incase I need to rejoin the airforce in a few month.
    Did some tests for coming up with topic ideas for my zero back linking domain. I don’t really class it as keyword research, more like content research. If this initial test domain works then it should be easy to scale the content research site of it with scrape box.
    With the crypto market falling as it is I don’t think I will put any cash into ELEC even though I think it is a safe bet over time. I might put the rest of my ETH into OMG while the ratio is good.
    Went to the gym.
    Blackhearted podcasts have rebranded to Launch Code and started publishing content again so I cought up with listening to them. - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6TElRPrdJ255skcJ8LhD2Q
    Listened to Audible.
    Typed up my first buyers guide using my content research theory for my zero back linking experiment.
    Tweaked the layout of my zero backlinks domain again.
    With all of the sites so far currently looking like they are failiours liquid cash is tight but I am considering requesting my .co.uk and .ca amazon cheques to put it into the OmiseGo crypto currency while its so cheap. I honestly think its a steal under $10 as its predicted dividend with current transactional volume is $0.70-$1.50 for the first year.

5. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Listened to audible.
    Requested some payouts from the merchants of products I link to from my personal blog to put the cash into crypto currency. Some has hit my bank/paypal account already so I direct transferred it over to coinbase ASAP as the market seems to be increasing due to the US senate debate.
    Spent some time going over if I want to put the last of my ETH into OmiseGo or Electrify Asia during their ICO. Although I still think that I will put it on to ELEC with the hope of quick growth to then put that into more OMG I think OMG can have a good year from Q2.
    Went to the gym.
    Published a new youtube video to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfj9qyOzBInnFITIt2Bw0w

6. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Listened to Audible
    Tweaked my SER settings one last time to squeeze as much out of it as possible, I will probably cancel its re-bills over the coming days though.
    Went to the gym
    The rest of the payments from my personal domains have cleared so I have put them into Ethereum ready to convert it to ELEC later in the month.
    So I was in two minds about sharing this channel as they contradict themselves a few times and also have a product to sell. That said they build there websites pretty much the same way I do for my zero back linking domains. They also release some of their domains, I spent a few hours trying to reverse engineer some of there stuff for my on zero back link domain. Their channel is income school - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy

7. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

Wow this is a lot of commitment you have! Props to keeping this journal going on as long as you have. It seems like you spend a lot of time talking about what you are doing each day. What is your progress on your long term goals? How have they evolved and changed in the past year?

8. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

Not broken even yet but dropped automation, auto generated content and PBNs. Pretty much going in a totally different direction with my new site compared to everything I have ever done before.

9. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Taking the day off today, need some down time.

10. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

My main site is all over the place right now. Traffic is down by around 50% right now.
    The SER money page has dropped about 110 positions in the SERP.
    Listened to kindle. Really enjoying Bounce, I would highly recommend it. - https://www.amazon.com/Bounce-Matthew-Syed/dp/B007784OWI
    Changed some of the ads on my personal blog to try push more traffic to my YouTube channel.
    Canceled my SER Rebills. I had initially wanted to run it for three month but the initial four weeks of the test should be enough to give an indication if the test had potential over the next few month.
    Reorganised some of my Trello stuff.
    Typed up a short zero backlink domain article.
    I can’t take credit for this as I read an article based on it, the thing is I can’t remember where so can’t link to it :(. It was based on how the Google updates from December 17 and January 18 are on page updates based around your actual content and what you are writing about. For example if we use the default example niche of widgets. You write an article on “ The Best Blue Widgets For Summer” that is 2000 words long. Rather than all 2000 words being about the exact topic its H2/H3s filter off into the best blue widgets for winter or the best blue widgets for widget collectors diluting the core topic of the content. I have started to go over my articles that have been hit and i’m getting mixed results in all honesty. One thing I have noticed is a small 500 word filler article that I just told my writer to make a niche relevant article on is now getting 60 hits a week since mid January where as before it was getting zero. It based on 500 words of content with everything focused on “The Best Widgets For Cooking” for example. I will keep digging over the coming days though.

11. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Not well at all today so taking the day off. The way i'm feeling I will probably do the same tomorrow been up all night throwing up and i'm dizzy and cant focus.

12. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Still man down today and finding it hard to focus or not throw up.

13. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

Still ill, slept for almost 30 hours now so i am feeling a bit better. Hoping to get back to it tomorrow.

14. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

No update for yesterday, I pretty much slept the full day. Much better now, I think I will be back to normal tomorrow, did a few things today though.

Spent more time going over some of my content looking into the content diversification thing I mentioned before I got sick. Although theres some correlation, there is almost as many articles without any correlation. I don’t think I will spend any more time looking into it for now.
    Listened to Audible.
    SERPLab have changed their billing system and canceled my sub giving my account an extra month free. I’m not sure if I will resub in all honesty as my new site doesn’t really work like my old ones and theres no need for a keyword tracker on it.
    Went to the Gym.
    Completed weekly servicing tasks on the SER Rig.
    Updated themes and CMS’ for the networks.
    Posted out to niche related forums to keep accounts warm.
    The domain that was my second main one dropped by accident as well as my legacy adsense site. I have renewed them for another year just to see if anything happens with it but i’m not hoping for much tbh.
    Published more content for my zero backlink site. For my next batch of content I might try a mini silo theory I have been toying with.

15. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

The domains that I let drop while ill have propagated and are online again. I doubt they will bring much in but even $50 a month right now will help.
    Listened to audible. Finished listening to Bounce. Excellent book, highly recommend it! Added it to my recommended reading post.
    Noticed that my SER project had the money page and it’s T1 bridge network links all drop at once on the 4th feb. The T1 domains all left the SERPs at the same time before rejoining a few days later. Not planning to do anything else with SER as this is suggesting that Google have worked out a better way to track link juice manipulation.
    OmiseGo have announced a partnership with Golum and a few other blockchain tech companies to work on fixing some of the problems for Ethereum. Just fills me with more confidence that OMG is a good token to hold. They have had a 40% token gain over the past few days too helping my crypto portfolio recover from this months blood bath.
    The zero backlink domain has had another money page jump onto page one out of the small number that I track with keywords.
    Went to the gym.
    Completed keyword research for a SILO test for my zero back linking domain. I have put it on hold for now though as i’m not sure if thats the direction I want to go in.
    Spend some time talking to one of my writers on upwork about him coming on board to help me with content for the zero back linking domain. He has a few projects on until early March so I will see how I feel about brining him on board then.

16. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

Just going to start doing monthly updates with the deep dive into earnings, analytics and such as I don't plan on doing much each day other than pushing out more content from now on.