Ordered some more manual web 2.0s. Synced my quickbooks as one of my weekly and added some new rules to its system. Read my kindle. Set up some new RX projects. Spoke with my manual web 2.0s guy for a bit as my emails to his questions weren’t getting through. Did a little more brain storming for ideas for my web 2.0 tool based on things in current tools that I don’t like. Received more of my manual web 2.0 orders so set up SER and RX projects for them. Spent some time going over my analytics for my newer MNS and two of them are already pulling more traffic than the sites I made back in April. I think it might be something to do with Fred as the sites I made back then are all “Best of x” “x reviews” type articles where my newer MSNs have a wide range of content types. Started some initial planning for a post on my personal blog about some observations I have made on UpWork. Added the 1000 email accounts I got from Fiverr a few days back to my RX email bank. As SER targets totally different domains to RX they should be fine to run on both and pretty soon my daily RX project count will be over their free email limit.