[Journal] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month!

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by shaunm, Apr 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Pushed out a few content orders to my writers.
    • Checked my analytics and I know I predicted that my main site will probably only bring in as much traffic this month as it did last, my new keyword research/on page articles are starting to pull a bunch of traffic in so I may double in traffic again this month although it won’t be much (probably around the 800 hits mark) I think it is a good sign that I am on the correct track, the second site might triple traffic this month.
    • Did some initial testing for the article insights tool and provided feedback to the Dev. If it drops the monthly fee and goes to a per credit basis then I think it defiantly has potential.
    • Posted out some more PBN linkers.
    • Checked over a clients BN blast and its pages are starting to index now and I am curious as to how his money page reacts.
    • Researched daytrading/flipping crypto more for a potential future project.

2. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• I have been reading up on the whole proof of stake concept for the Ethereum network and I like the idea of being able to use it to earn compound interest as well as make money while the price of Ethereum increases. If it works as well as I think and my SEO stuff works then I can see myself using SEO to earn money to live on while putting the vast majority of it into Ethereum and a few select ERC20 tokens.
    • Did some more test YouTube thumbnails, I think I am just going to keep it simple like the featured images on my blog in all honesty to reduce time and effort. As I still have 140 credits with my articles I orders a whole bunch of portraits of me for potential thumbnail use.
    • The SER boosted site has been dropping consistently over the past few days, I suspect it is due to the SER generated links being deleted or the domains going offline.
    • Checked over my analytics for the main page I put online just over a week ago using my new keyword research method and on page techniques and it is already responsible for 30.83% of the sites total organic traffic (78 hits) not much but the site is not even 6 month old yet. This is promising for me as its put performing all the other content on the domain with my old format but on the flip side it is bad as the thousands of banked keywords are close to useless now. I will spend some time doing keyword research for a second test money page over the coming days.
    • Researched the OmiseGo, TenX and Substratum ERC20 tokens a bit more. Noticed Bitcoin has managed to break the $5000 for a single coin mark overnight, since buying in with bitcoin a 24.64% gain on the coin. IMO this is just people bulk buying it due to its upcoming hard fork and I expect it to fall once the hard fork goes live but I am hoping it will hold around the 10% gain mark for me.
    • Spent some time doing more keyword research with my new method for another test article, although I hate writing I am considering writing it myself to try minimise costs.
    • Did a little consulting/freelancing on a one off project.

3. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

• Noticed that Ethereum is climbing in its value, I am happy about that as its my primary hold right now, I am hoping the price climbs further with its hard fork on the 16/17th and then climbs again after DevCon3 the first week of next month.
    • Did a few posts on a bunch of my forum accounts to keep them warm for future traffic leaking.
    • Received the last of my filler content and posted it out to the PBN/BN.
    • Spent some time updating one of my Trello boards to make tracking progression better.
    • Noticed that some of the posts on the PBN aint indexing very well without a push so I may look towards getting an indexing service to give them a push. I will leave it till mid next week before making a decision to see how some split tests go.
    • Listened to Audible while taking notes. Been slacking the past few days due to reading so much crypto stuff.
    • Setup a numbers with a pie chart to better track the spread of my Crypto portfolio as linked below. I feel I am massively over extended on Ethereum/ERC20 tokens right now. The plan is to increase my bitcoin holdings if bitcoin dips after its fork as it is a crazy price right now, I think I will try a flip into a rebuy when it starts to crash. I have been researching different ways to diversify the portfolio and I will I will mix a bunch of tactics for my own liking. Currently, I am thinking of 33% in Bitcoin and 33% in Ethereum as my super long term holds in an attempt to store value while gaining a better interest rate than a bank. I am then thinking of around 15% in OmiseGo and potentially 15% in ChainLink (no holdings yet but I might drop cash into them tomorrow), especially if the confirm a deal with Stripe next week as I can see their price increasing. That leaves me with around 4% that I may keep as TenX or I may get rid and add an extra 2% to OmiseGo and ChainLink. One think that I have been thinking is to have two totally separate crypto portfolios if my SEO stuff works. The one above that is designed for long term holding and investment and another that is based around ICOs, flipping and short term trades, if I do make the second portfolio then I will probably start another journey thread dedicated to it.
    [​IMG]

4. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

[​IMG]

All Bridge Network and PBN content has now been posted so I have little to do now other than wait and see how my two main sites perform so I am stopping the daily updates as I only plan to be listening to Audible and researching Crypto. I do still plan to add a monthly update to the journey to log how the sites perform month by month. Here is a break down of where the money site network is currently at...

• Six domains totally abandoned due to a number of reasons. Stuff like blasing non-contextuals to them from SER, exact match anchor texts SAPE, public blog network links , auto generated content in their tiers and a number of stuff like that. No big deal, and those tests have helped strengthen my remaining sites.
    • Two main domains I have high hopes for with pages boosted in a number of ways.
    • Two domains that I have duplicated the methods of my main domains on but they are targeting much higher competition keywords so I dont expect much but time will tell.
    • One adsense domain (not made during the journey thread) that was hit by a bunch of stuff last year but still limps on brining in $50-$100 per month, I have added a few new test articles to it that follow the same principals of my new keyword research/onpage techniques in a hope to grow its traffic.
    • One domain that was hit by Fred that I have tried and failed to recover multiple times but I decided to give it one last try by using the same principals of my new keyword research/onpage techniques.
    • My personal blog I haven't added anything to it for months but it still brings in a bit each month and I currently have no plans to add any more content to it until I start uploading videos to my YouTube channel next year. I am currently classing this journey thread as the R&D phase of growing my money site network. I have learned more in the past 6 months or so than I have in over four years of focusing on link building as a hobby. Even my two main domains were used for testing a number of things and have had a bunch of stuff done to them that I won't be repeating on future domains. If the current money site network keeps climbing as it is and starts to bring in money then I plan to move into my scaling phase that will be tracked in the journey thread but also on my YouTube channel. As part of the marketing strategy for the YouTube channel I will be typing up articles for various videos and adding them to my blog (thats the only plans for new content for it I currently have) as well as other sites to leak traffic to the channel and hopefully grow it to become an income source also while essentially using stuff I already do on a daily basis for video content with a tutorials, cast studys and such added in.