[Journey] Building An Authority Blog In A Competitive Niche.

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by shaunm, Jan 1, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Jaonuca

Jaonuca New Member

Vital Keto France@#$:- Keep a new orange or a pear convenient simply incase you get the munchies. Gauging yourself routinely, yet not very regularly, is a decent method to screen and energize weight reduction. It has likewise been utilized to simplicity torment while in labor just as Vital Keto assistance with weight reduction and assimilation issues. This will without a doubt help you feel increasingly more full and along these lines will keep you from indulging.

More Info:- >>>> https://www.usa4supplement.com/france-diet-vital-keto/

2. shaunm

shaunm Active Member

The goal of this journey is to track my efforts in growing a domain to an authority site in a pretty competitive niche that can potentially be very profitable in the long term. Unfortunately, this is not a journey from day zero as I started publishing content on the domain in late July 2019 before submitting it to Google on the 1st August 2019. I am planning on focusing on it exclusively for 2020 and beyond provided the Google update gods are good to me.

Analytics

[​IMG]

Income

[​IMG]

The domain made $896.82 on Amazon.com last month as well as some income on the other Amazon geos as well as adsense. Due to the holidays, I doubt that it will be making that much for a few months until traffic grows enough to compensate. I am also trying to diversify into eBay as well as a few other affiliate programs as well as Skillshare. Due to the niche, I doubt Skillshare will convert much but plan to test it for the rest of the month as a sidebar ad to see how it goes.

Backlinks

I have been doing some backlinking on this domain that includes guest posts, niche edits, forum posts, and web 2.0s. I have done around half of the guest post work myself to date but will be outsourcing it come next month or the month after as it takes so much time. The main thing that I am focusing on for backlinks for this domain is that they are manually created with human wrote content. It currently has 579 domains showing in webmaster tools.

SERPs

[​IMG]

Due to the age of the site, it would seem more and more of its pages are leaving the sandbox and climbing up the Google SERPs. Right now it has 47 pages in the top 3 and 86 pages in the top 10 for their primary keywords. This has been steadily increasing over the last two weeks so I am curious if it will keep increasing at its current pace.

Wordcount

[​IMG]

I know the main sub-niche for the domain pretty well so I have been able to quickly publish a ton of content over the last few months for it. Provided the domain does not get slapped by Google in 2020, I am planning to try and publish 1,000,000 words of new content to it over the course of the year.