Keyword implementation

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by Amine Adouni, Feb 25, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Amine Adouni

Amine Adouni New Member

hello everyone!
    as a newbie, I started working on best keywords for my published articles (i should start with the keywords, I know !), for each article I use between 3 and 5 keywords, some of them goes on the title, headings, meta-title, meta-description and some keywords goes on the regular text. My website has a low DA, for now, I'm targeting long tail keywords, I was wondering what can I do more or better to enhance my keywords ?

2. chanel majic

chanel majic Member

You have bright ideas but in addition, you can group your keywords to make a huge difference when it comes to improving your individual keyword rankings. Because tightly related keyword groups enable more strategic search marketing initiatives.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Jesica

Jesica New Member

Use content based technique with quality & unique content.

4. sinelogixtech

sinelogixtech Member

because Google is constantly changing its algorithm, many keyword practices are often used well past their expiration date by companies who fail to keep up-to-date with the latest in search engine optimization, and as a result, spend valuable time and resources over-optimizing their website and marketing content only to yield minimal results.