Niche Selection Process. I want your insights.

Discussion in 'Building Your Business' started by I'm Unstoppable, Jul 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. I'm Unstoppable

I'm Unstoppable New Member

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm starting a project like many on here are. I've given myself a one week deadline to choose my niche that has tons of money in it, I have a passion for, and I'm skilled at.

In my opinion this is the first and most important aspect of the process. Selecting a subject on which I'll base my project on I.e. fitness, sports etc. isn't difficult, but I have to choose wisely.

I have some steps, and procedures that'll guide me along this process. This includes selecting a subject, some market research, then an angle on that subject.

What are some methods you used to help you progress quicker? I'd prefer to get started sooner, even though I shouldn't rush, and confidently choose my niche for my business idea.

How did you determine confidently this is the niche for you? What was your success ultimately like?

2. Alston

Alston New Member

I personally create a test site to simply test out the waters

1. Going for few low competition keywords you will able to see what type SEO you need put in order to rank
    2. By going after few keywords you will able to observe your interest to see whether you like what you're doing.

Then simply if I like what see I will go for bigger project on that niche and at the same keep the test site as it is or I will try to convert it to good tier 1 site for the main site.

3. itaikon

itaikon New Member

im doing more or less like Alston its working :)