Contest One Free WordAi and Microsite Masters Yearly Account Every Day (Next 30 Days)

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Contests' started by cardine, Dec 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

As many of you are very aware we have a pretty awesome contest going on right now:

For the next 30 days, every day we will be giving away both a free Turing Yearly Plan ($347 value) as well as a free year of Microsite Masters' Mom's Basement Plan (worth $239.40).

That means over the next 30 days we are going to be giving away $17,592 in free tools!

You do not have to do anything special to enter the contest - just post like you normally would and at the end of each day we will select the top most liked post and @megodon will contact that user and help them set up their free accounts for both.

We will also post each day both the user who won and the winning thread.

Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing some awesome content over the next 30 days!

L_C likes this.
  2. cardine

Devin and John Hernandez like this.
  3. amon

amon Member

Congratulations to the winner!!

4. cardine

Day 2

We have our second winner! In a stunning upset @young stack diesel won two tanks of feelium and two free accounts. Considering this was the winning post, I think this means pretty clearly that the competition is wide open for the rest of the month!

Congratulations, @young stack diesel, @megodon will be in contact with you shortly to set up both accounts for you.

Keep it going, and lets see if we can top that post for tomorrow!

5. abhi

abhi New Member

count me in! Sounds like a good giveaway! ;)

6. young stack diesel

young stack diesel Member

7. cardine

Day 3

We have our third winner! @dzianis won one free year of WordAi and Microsite Masters for the beginning of his Case Study: Ranking a site without original content. I'd recommend you all check it out as I think it is going to be a really exciting case study.

Congratulations @dzianis, @megodon will be in contact with you shortly to set up both accounts for you.

For today it is still looking wide open, so make your high quality posts and I'll announce the Friday and Weekend winners on Monday!

darnoldi, Golan, dzianis and 2 others like this.
  8. dzianis

dzianis Moderator Staff Member

9. cardine

Day 4, 5, and 6

We have our weekend winners!

The three winners are @dzianis again for an update he made on his no original content case study, @darnoldi for his digital marketing agency journal, and myself (@cardine) for the beginning of my which parasite is easiest to rank case study.

Since it would be a little silly to give myself a free copy of tools that I already have access to, I will instead be extending the contest by one extra day, and I will continue to do that any other times that I might win. @dzianis, having already been a winner will be given double the number of words spun with WordAi as well as an increase from 150 keywords to 650 keywords for his free Microsite Masters accounts.

Congratulations to @dzianis and @darnoldi! @megodon will be in contact with both of you shortly.

darnoldi and dzianis like this.
  10. dzianis

dzianis Moderator Staff Member

Man, I feel like I should launch a couple dozens of autoblogs again in 2016 :p Thanks!

megodon, cardine and darnoldi like this.
  11. darnoldi

darnoldi Active Member

Thank you so much, this is going to help get my business on its feet more than you realize.

Wow I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Thank you thank you thank you.

megodon, cardine and dzianis like this.
  12. cardine

Just wanted to post an update since I haven't posted here since Tuesday. On Monday I'll be updating this thread and the other one with all of the winners from the past week.

Happy holidays everyone! :)

13. cardine

Day 7, 8, and 9

We have our winners from last week!

@mstchr has been close to winning several times for his awesome journal about about sourcing products from India, and finally won!

@Brad won for his thread talking about the sale of his website through Apex Forum.

Lastly, @DigitalMarketer won for the beginning of his journal as he profiles his attempt to make $1,000/day with affiliate marketing and AdSense.

We skipped a couple days over the holidays, and we will be extending the contest that many more days (we will have at least 30 days of giveaways).

Also in an effort to make sure that prizes are being given to truly awesome posts, from this point forward any post that wins must have at least 4 likes. If there are no posts from that day with more than 4 likes that "contest day" will continue until at least one post from that time period has at least 4 likes.

Congratulations @mstchr, @Brad, and @DigitalMarketer for your contributions! @megodon will be in contact with you tomorrow to help set everything up.

Brad and megodon like this.
  14. emp

emp Senior Member

Congrats to the winners.

::emp::

15. DigitalMarketer

DigitalMarketer Member

Wow @cardine Thanks a lot for choosing me as a winner. I'm really very happy and excited. This will motivate and push me to accomplish my goal.

Regards

cardine and megodon like this.
  16. doncrust

doncrust New Member

Nice. I hope I get to win before the year runs out

megodon likes this.
  17. megodon

megodon Active Member

Hey everyone, I just started individual conversations with all of you, get back to me when you can!

Brad likes this.
  18. Brad

Brad Active Member

WOW! I feel like a giddy school boy.... so cool to have won! Thanks!!!!

19. cardine

megodon likes this.
  20. emp

emp Senior Member

HOly...

How cool is that?

:D

::emp::