Contest One Free WordAi and Microsite Masters Yearly Account Every Day (Next 30 Days)

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Contests' started by cardine, Dec 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. emp

emp Senior Member

Just realized it is a yearly account for both...
    I am going to use the hell out of that for the case study.

::emp::

darnoldi, cardine and megodon like this.
  2. dzianis

dzianis Moderator Staff Member

Yep, the giveaway is super-sweet. I'm moving most, if not all of my stuff to MSM from ProRankTracker. A more user-friendly interface seals the deal for me too (helloo SAAS owners, use breadcrumbs like @cardine does!)

People that know about the giveaway and don't post - you guys are missing out.

cardine likes this.
  3. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

Just wanted to update that since creating the "must receive 4 or more likes" rule for winning this competition there have been no winners so far. I would have won twice for my two updates to my Determining Which Parasite is Easiest to Rank case study, but since I can't win my own contest we will be continuing it until someone gets a post with more than 4 likes!

There have been several close posts that have been one like away, so I have a feeling someone will be winning soon! :)

4. cardine

Day 11 and Day 12

We have our first two winners for the new year!

@SmokeTree wins one free year for his awesome blast from the past - talking about marketing from back before I was even born!

@mont7071 also wins one free year for the beginning of his legal lead generation case study. I think that's worth like 1/500th of an Aston Martin right there!

@dzianis would have also won for his awesome IFTTT post, but I thought it would be a little redundant to award you with it again since you've basically already got unlimited WordAi usage! However since you did qualify you get yet another upgrade for both WordAi and Microsite Masters. :)

(I would have also won for my Affiliate Program Announcement, but it would be a little silly to give myself my own product, and it would be especially silly to award myself for making an announcement.)

Congratulations and thank you @SmokeTree, @mont7071, and @dzianis for your contributions! @megodon will be in contact with you shortly to help set everything up.

dzianis, SmokeTree and megodon like this.
  5. SmokeTree

SmokeTree Member

WOW, thank you! This will be extremely useful with my main project and a couple of experimental projects I have planned for the months to come.

Glad you enjoyed the stories of the BBS days up to the early Internet with marketing one of my first bands. Now I'm here in 2016 getting ready to release the latest iteration of something that will help other bands in my area as well as having major income potential. I'll be sharing the general architecture of the site itself because I'm doing some pretty cool things with custom scrapers and social media APIs.

Thanks again, I really appreciate this!

cardine likes this.
  6. Raisen Espinosa

Raisen Espinosa Member

Wow! Congrats to the winners! This is so inspiring even though I don't need a free account but free is always good. The feeling of winning is very fulfilling!

cardine likes this.
  7. cardine

Day 13

We have another winner! @RZa won free WordAi and Microsite Masters accounts for the beginning of his Journey to $10,000/mo journal, where he works towards making $10,000/mo with Amazon niche sites. I'm looking forward to following your progress, and hopefully these tools help you out in your journey!

Congratulations @RZa, @megodon will be in contact with you shortly to set up both accounts for you.

RZa likes this.
  8. RZa

RZa Member

Yeyyy, I won!!

Winning is always a great feeling, and to win these 2 premium tools is special. These tools will help me shaping my current journey, as I was in need of a spinning tool for my link building campaigns, and getting WordAI to power the tiers is awesome!

Thanks guys, and stay tuned with my journey, this journey will be gold in 6-7 months time!

megodon and cardine like this.
  9. cardine

10. cardine

Day 15

We are halfway through the competition with yet another winner! @Avramoski won a free copy of WordAi and Microsite Masters for the beginning of his Treasure Map Blueprint Journal where @Avramoski logs everything he is doing in order to make $100/day with SEO. I'm looking forward to following the journal and I think with persistence you will achieve your goals!

Congratulations @Avramoski, @megodon will be in contact with you tomorrow morning to set up both accounts for you.

Also from here on out we are adding one more rule: Anyone who wins the contest for starting a case study must continue to update that case study at least once a month for them to continue to get access. For a lot of these journals users are hitting the like button because they expect future updates, and furthermore each person doing their Journal will be much more likely to succeed if they keep themselves accountable by continuing to post and update - even when things are hard.

RZa and Avramoski like this.
  11. Avramoski

Avramoski Member

Awesome. I am really grateful. This is a great community with really nice people, and I will do my best to stay active as long as possible.
    Thanks a lot.

RZa and cardine like this.
  12. cardine

13. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Member

Hey, thanks a lot. feels really good winning it. I will use it for the best use possible. Thanks again. Will share more tricks and methods in future for the community whenever i get time.

megodon and cardine like this.
  14. cardine

Day 17

We have another winner! @returntrip has won a copy of both WordAi and Microsite Masters for his journal where he builds a health authority site! The title of the journal is "Holding Myself Accountable" and we'll make sure to help you do just that. In the meantime, enjoy a free copy of both WordAi and Microsite Masters :)

Congratulations, and @megodon will be in contact with you shortly to help set everything up.

15. returntrip

returntrip Member

Amazzzinngggg! This rules! So stoked!

cardine and megodon like this.
  16. cardine

Day 18 and Day 19

We have two more winners!

@MatthewWoodward has won a free copy of both WordAi and Microsite Masters for his very insightful AMA where he answered everyone's questions all of last week.

@BatonTwirler also won a free copy of both tools for his post where he lays out three very clever tactics for ranking better on Google.

Congratulations to both @MatthewWoodward and @BatonTwirler - @megodon will be in contact with both of you shortly to help set up your free WordAi and Microsite Masters accounts!

17. cardine

Days 20 and 21

We have two more winners. Well we would have had even more winners with great posts from @emp, @dzianis, @darnoldi, and myself, but we have all won at least once before so we'll let some new people win!

@Paul won for his Parasite SEO Strategy post which laid out some of his SEO strategies for parasites and led to some great discussion about parasite SEO tactics.

@Anaconda also won for her post in the Apex Forum Journal thread about her dislike for Facebook groups, which I (and apparently at least other people) happen to very strongly agree with.

Congratulations to both @Anaconda and @Paul - @megodon will be in contact with both of you shortly to help you both setup your free WordAi and MSM accounts!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    darnoldi likes this.
  18. Anaconda

Anaconda Established Member

OMG !!!!! Thanks! I'm a girl (and an old one at that) - but you can call me a he or a she if you're giving me prizes haha

megodon likes this.
  19. cardine

Fixed it in my original post - I'm actually a little amazed that it took me mindlessly using he/him/his for this long on Apex Forum before accidentally getting someone's gender wrong. In the future I should probably take the extra two seconds to click on each user's profile to see which gender that user selected before assigning pronouns ;)

Either way, congratulations!

megodon and Anaconda like this.
  20. Paul

Paul Member

Great stuff, thanks guys and keep up the good work!!

cardine likes this.