Case Study (PBN) Building + hosting + ranking report

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by n00b, May 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. n00b

n00b Member

its been 3 days since i am scraping in wordpress.org

i havent still found any expired domain that is available. lol!

[​IMG]

my serp report its been platue no idea why.. hmmmm
    ill try to dig deeper.. I believe i have to change the anchor text and keyword for it.. since the keyword is too highly competative it needs more than what my resources have.. tsk.
    Or ill just add a new pbn for the new PBN keyword? which have low competition level.

[​IMG]

I decided to rank a different Keyword which is low competitive.. and I hope with my small resources i can make this BOOM!

[​IMG]

Here is my Latest PBN Update! HAPPY! AND HAPPY! =) FYI they do not have links yet.. but whats nice about this is that they are all niche relevant.. now i know that is that we have to find an expired domain that is niche relevant so that it could really help to rank a SERP in your niche!

I have been aggressive building PBNs now since domain hunter gatherer offers a very cool expired domain spam checker which really helps me alot!

ex: SEO niche = Computer Topics TF
    ex: Health Niche = Health Topics TF

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. n00b

n00b Member

wow!

a bad news for TF lovers

Majestic just released its new updated database and cleanup
    Here:
    Majestic Blog

My SERP UPDATE "Its kinda weird with all the penguin 4.0 update" still my serp is stuck hmm!" ill have to check whats going on and give update...

[​IMG]

I am still using Domain Hunter Gatherer.. btw.. I have tried Domain ROnin but it is very slow.. and i do not like it.. i have also tried ddominator but still domain hunter gatherer is the fastest and most stable domain scraper..

but i would consider having 2 scraper domain hunter gatherer and ddominator(for a certain reason that i cannot tell) =)

3. n00b

n00b Member

it is so sad that i am having a hard time scraping domains now due to the majestic update.. almost all domains i get are below 10 TF that has over 10+ RD.. some domain havehigh tf but few RD.. maybe its was deleted in majestic database and i have to resubmit if i found ahrefs backlinks and some are not found in majestic

4. n00b

n00b Member

Merry Christmas to all!
    guys! ive notice that almost all TF in my domains have reduce in some small manner..

from TF 30 it goes down to TF 18 something like that and also scraping domains now via search engine using domain hunter gatherer since almost all websites/authority sites has been being scraped by domain scrapers =))

and i have upgraded my easy blog networks to 75 pbns now since i am already at PBN # 55+ =)

rankings are really doing very well! i will write up a summary on how i did for the past few months.

5. DeadJoe

DeadJoe New Member

Hey man great thread, stubborn but persistent, that shit will get you far in IM.
    Are you making any money yet? Are you spam checking the domains properly? What's the minimum RD on your domains?

You should get some web 2.0 link and blog comments etc.. to diversify your link profile, but mainly because those are cheap links and they help dilute your anchor text profile. That way you could use more exact match anchors on your PBNs.

6. phrench

phrench Member

You're really not up to date, hm? Majestic had a big TF update and most domains in general lost some TF.

Nothing to worry, Majestic is not Google. It's just a metric. I've seen sites ranking in the top 3 with TF/CF of 4/18 or so.

7. n00b

n00b Member

Currently I have a good success with my chosen keyword! =) and yes! i was able to make a sale!

take a look at my amazon affiliate:
    [​IMG]

and the keyword is now at page 1!

at ranking number 8-10 and still dancing.. I have tried purchasing some PBNs from some PBN sellers and as what they say they are all crap.. honestly..i found out in my GWMT their PBN are shit as low quality.. even though they say their PBNs are TF 20+ etc etc and guaranteed LOW OBL.. still most of their RD has as low as RD 10 BELOW and most of the RD has only 2 of them has page TF.. others are low quality..

traffic is slowing growing from 20 visitors a day!! I AM VERY HAPPY! =) GOOD START!! =)

my PBN quality is now at 50+ =) but not all of them has OBL to my moneysite since i believe they have to be matured first.. and i keep scraping for my PBNS!

honestly I really like Domain hunter gatherer! this is a KICK ASS expired domain scraper! i have tried others like.. but none of them is like domain hunter gatherer...

but sadly domain hunter gatherer is a little bit expensive compare to others but it works for 50K domain checks everymonth! ...

kikeda likes this.
  8. DeadJoe

DeadJoe New Member

You're right most sellers are crap. You generally get what you pay for though.

On the other hand, you have 75 PBNs you should start setting up more sites man.

cardine and n00b like this.
  9. kikeda

kikeda New Member

Congrats :) this has been my favorite case study here on apex. Also TF/CF/PA/DA/DR/UR and etc are just pure 3rd party metrics only use them for filtering processes, always check the sites backlink profile(check if the sites backlink profile are organic and not self made) check if the majority of the links are contextual(not comment,profile, directories and etc type). As for hosting don't put all your eggs on a single basket.

10. n00b

n00b Member

finally! i got my new keyword on page 1! which is sitting at #9.. and i feel like i need to move to a new page/article in this website.. so i will try to knock this out!

1 PBN = 1 Moneysite/1 URL/1 Article

[​IMG]

The Problem now with EBN is that they are still stuck with the "www" metrics in their dashboard which shows irrelevant TF metrics.. so basically i ignore them =) i just base all the metrics in the majestic itself..

currently i will be hitting 80 PBNS! =) i am very happy with my progress!!

BTW the keyword now that is sitting in page 1 has 30+ links.. i am building articles in my PBN like once a week by using article forge( still needs more improvement.. a huge improvement still not good as what i think it is)

I am also thinking about networkcrusader.. i do not know if its worth it.. but expensive..I am waiting if i be able to hit 100$/month for the amazon affiliate.. sadly though the keyword that i am targeting is not that big time.. its a general keyword that i thought it can give a huge boost in traffic but no.. currently this new keyword that i posted above(screenshot) is a huge time keyword and a BIG time value over 200-1000$ product items to be sold.. soo hoping it can give me a big push inorder to get my money back or investment back..

QUESTION:

Is it okay to change the anchor text of that PBN link pointing out to my moneysite or moneysite article? and maybe change the pbn post with its arnchor text to moneysite?

11. Mark23

Mark23 Member

No. Never change the existing anchor of a link you built in the past. Make a new post somewhere with the new anchor you want.

12. n00b

n00b Member

I have tried doing 301 that article to a new article.. i dont see any errors in it.. i have read somewhere in ahrefs that it works..

13. Mark23

Mark23 Member

I'd done that before

14. n00b

n00b Member

I got an update. Sorry it took a while. Was really busy with my personal stuff.

Got bad news and Goodnews..

Well ive earn some money through affiliate and selling domains.. I am now scraping from auctions.

Well the prices im buying for the domains will range from 17$ to 100$ at auction.. And i have to wait for at least 10 days for them to be completely transferred to my account..

And my serps are always dancing.. And i have also tried tools that i was thinking it supposed to help me but not..

Tools ive tried:
    1. Networkcrusader
    2. Multiblogger
    3. Mainwp
    Which all lead to fail except mainwp of course.. I am going to stop my subscription with networkcrusader becausw it is like basically mainwp.. The edge with networkcrusader is that they have a members area where you can join their pbn network and post to their Pbn(sounds amazing right? But theres a catch.. You can post if only if you send 1 of your pbns to their network and in that network a member should post to your pbn for you to earn 1 credit) now.. You need 1 credit to be able to post to others pbn even you have already joined the network.. Cool right?? But!! Theres a big but.. No one is posting.. Its looks like a ghosttown network.. Almost all are inactive. Support tickets are slow.. Request area where people can post a feature request like EBN but they are outdated like 1-2 years no one is posting anymore request no answers from the request.. And another edge of networkcrusader is that it has an seo report area where you can generate anchor text that you have used in their network which is networkcrusader. You can see urls that youve posted.. Its just like a site explorer or seo report generator.. Which is nice but not for the cost.. You can use excel..

Another thing is nice is their submission of content which youll have it all in your one browser.. Which you can do spin, copyscape content curator and image etc etc..
    I am still on the edge if im gonna quit networkcrusader or what.. Still expensive for me now.. 99$ a month.. If you believe if there are any pbn management tool out there who can do better please share.

Will give more updates later

Will give more updates with serp. Article forge and more

my PBN update with EBN "an update with SEO metrics from EBN they are not using Root for checking SEO Metrics" as you can see i have been working more on building my pBN so i hope my investments are worth it. and also i have not linked any pbn to my moneysites since 30-45 days ago which includes about around 20-40 PBNs that are in my network

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  15. Golan

Golan Established Member

No.

n00b likes this.
  16. n00b

n00b Member

thanks golan i have learned a lot with ahrefs since you have mentioned before the DR.. it made me study the PBN =) which lead me to a very successful ranking =) and even 1-3 domain with good backlink profile and with good ahrefs is always good =) but of course check the anchor text =)

i also found out that 40% of the history check doesnt matter.. why? i have build PBn sites from scratch not even restoring it but of course restoring the URLS to be able to get those juices.. they can still be indexed..

i am really going to cancel my networkcrusader account.. its a waste of 99$/month its better to invest more in content in my moneysite =)

from nov 2016 to now.. "i have pointed over 30 PBN links to the main keyword and as you can see some LSI keywords are ranking too! =)" but this 30 PBN was from my first pbn experience which is low quality"i believe" but now i am really confident that this keyword will rank better in with my latest PBNs =)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  17. n00b

n00b Member

@cardine, I am getting worried day by day with article forge. since it keeps having almost the same heading. like resolved, evolved, revealed,exposed, an overview.. it generates copyscape passed of course but when reading it it sometimes give the same idea.. maybe it grabs the same content from the same source

18. n00b

n00b Member

Sadly articleforge keeps having the same title topic.. so i am holding the articleforge for a moment until it gets revamp.. ill be switching to kontent machine and scrape content and curations.. with spinning them to wordai.

19. n00b

n00b Member

quick update;

• sadly i stopped using article forge due to the ineffective content generation.. I am just hiring a writer do the PBN content this days.. It seems more reliable.. very sad..
    • I am stuck at 93 PBNs due to some domains/expired domains expired and I did not renew due to what I have learned.. I keep improving my network day by day.. creating fillers and etc..will draw some simple graph strategy on what I am doing to my pbn(1***) this days.
    • current ranking is really nice! My Serp keeps dancing like crazy last few weeks due to the latest algo update but all good!
    • Interms of earnings I got my first check from amazon last month! but it only 100$ =)) I am happy about it! I feel that I need to keep going and do more!

Anaconda likes this.
  20. n00b

n00b Member

How I do my content structure in my PBN

[​IMG]

Anaconda likes this.