Case Study (PBN) Building + hosting + ranking report

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by n00b, May 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Budiman

Budiman New Member

hi n00b, good to see you doing this, i have question. How did you index your pbn domain? i mean, before your buying that domain, are you check that's indexed or not? if not, could you give me tips about re-index expired domain.

thank you.

2. n00b

n00b Member

how i index the pBN domains? last year i tried doing video sitemap indexing.. but it raise some few concerns in my part.. so i started doing or waiting for it manually to be indexed.. =)

i am checking for indexing.. using indexchecking.com or basically do a site:domain.com for a check..

reindexing expired domain is easy if you have a youtube video and social profiles in your expired domains

3. n00b

n00b Member

All i can say now Rankings are really getting super solid =)

its very nice to see that PBN still works wonders.. the problem is that we just have to make sure that they work as real sites

4. n00b

n00b Member

I am now ditching the scraping of expired domains because it takes time... so i tend to go auctions already but cost is super high.. ranging from 69$ to 400$ per domain.. but yeah their pretty super strong for even just 1 domain/pbn link to 1 money site =) all are done manually now..

5. steven martens

steven martens New Member

Try also pbntester.pro, it's how you gonna track the rankings of your pbn sites with ease. You can create and manage your pbn tests on a single dashboard. You can also check when your pbn article has been indexed.