Case Study SEO Experiment With WordAI For PBN's

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by Authority, Dec 23, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Authority

Authority Member

The purpose of this case study was to let anyone who is setting up a PBN with WordAI know that when done right, it works like charm.

Have been playing with the PBN's for over 2 years. Gone are the days where we used junk content for the pbn's. It get's your ranking nowhere these days.

We actually experiment a lot when it comes to SEO.

In one such experiment that started in Jan 2015, we decided to go with human written articles for one PBN network and the other network with WordAi content.

Articles written by real writers and WordAi both yielded the same results.

But, with WORDAI, the production time was reduced by almost 80% and saved the cost of outsourcing.

WORDAI
    • WordAI content, we did spend a few minutes editing the content for passing copyscape.
    • The length of each article was 1500-3000 words.
    • We used at-least 3 images and youtube videos in each of these articles.
    • We did target an extremely low volume search keyword with our PBN article and took care of the ON-Page SEO.
    • We interlinked to the internal pages (Used WordAI content for the internal pages too) from the main article and also posted a few links to Authority sites.
    • Strategically posted links to our Money Site on the PBN articles.
    • Scheduled posts for 12 months and keep the site active.
    Result
    • The low search volume keywords are getting traffic to our PBN articles as well as sending a few visitors to our money site.
    • It's December now - 12 months down the line our money sites are still ranking on page #1 for some of the competitive keywords on top of some high authority sites beating toptenreviews, consumersearch.
    Conclusion of Our Experiment

• We used less than 15 links from our PBN's to rank our money site, the PBN articles created in Jan are not even on the Homepage of our PBN.
    • We did want to test whether traffic getting links are worth more to the search engines !! And yes,,.. it is.. With so less PBN links from internal pages the ranking boost we received was higher.
    • We still continue to use WordAI.,
    Note: **PROOF READ PROOF READ
    We spent some time editing and proofreading each article before posting.. Remember these articles were targeting low search volume keywords and real people were reading it, so the extra time was well worth it. Finally the results are visible.

Any Questions? Leave a comment we will do our best to help you set up a PBN with WORDAI.

Thank You.

Mr. Cardine

sodafish, cardine and mstchr like this.
  2. getpj

getpj Member

Did you use Wordai tuning plan? What settings you used?

3. Authority

Authority Member

Turing Plan Yes, Try to keep it readable and no rewrite or remove sentences.. @getpj

4. Ivan

Ivan New Member

With Turing Plan and Readable spinning, what settings are recommended for "rewrite sentences", "remove sentences", "spin paragraphs" and "spin titles"?

5. darnoldi

darnoldi Active Member

Where did you source the articles that you used with WordAI? If scraped, which scraper was used?

6. Authority

Authority Member

@Ivan Say I said earlier I used it to speed up content production. I personally do not like to remove sentence, so I don't use that settings. Like it's all upto your liking.

7. Authority

Authority Member

@darnoldi Hi,
    Articles were from multiple sources.

This is how we did it.

• One main target keyword as H1 tag.
    Then took out snippets from different sources manually no scraper used. We wanted our article to be a sort of wikipedia type, boring but epic which has almost all the info around that keyword and a lot of H2 tags covering stuff relevant to the main keyword.

• Then placed our links naturally in the article.
    Just, tried to mimic a wikipedia style article for PBN's. That's it.

darnoldi likes this.
  8. babuni

babuni Member

Got some good idea.
    I have made some web 2.0 authority with seo content machine, it creates article based on scraped snippets. Then spun at word level and posted. Certainly checked for readability...even sometimes ignored readability. They were not even passed copyscape every time. All post were indexed untill middle of this year but suddenly indexing stopped. Now I see indexing is a problem with such articles.

9. Authority

Authority Member

@babuni Yup faced the same problem with indexing. But, we did use different indexing services and found good results with onehourindexing.co

10. babuni

babuni Member

Thanks. Right now I don't use any links, I want natural indexing.

11. youknowwho

youknowwho Member

Indexing services and footprints . Discuss

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    BigDog and dzianis like this.
  12. doncrust

doncrust New Member

Thanks for the case study.

I haven't had the privilege to try out Wordai as a tool for article production due to lack of funds, but with manual editing which is time consuming, I think I can as well create unique contents for my blog. I have been doing this and my articles does not only pass Copyscape but also plagiarism tests.

If only I have access to Wordai, I'm certain I'd have enough content on my site now.

13. Carlos

Carlos New Member

Can you explain what this means "traffic getting links" ?

And "less PBN links from internal pages" is less links to money site from internal pages?

14. BigDog

BigDog Member

Did you setup your PBN with dropped domains with good backlinks or did you buy fresh domains?

15. Slymeasy

Slymeasy Member

I can see the lowest volume terms in Google, but they are still highly competitive in my niche. Is there any particular process you use to find low volume search keywords, that are also low competition?