Tips for Moving to Top #3

Discussion in 'Newbie Section' started by SteveW, Sep 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. SteveW

SteveW New Member

Have been doing SEO for a website in a sports niche and I had been growing 30% Month on Month. However not able to move any of the high volume keywords to Top#3. Can you share any tips to move the pages that are ranked in Top#20 to Top#3?

2. Youreaturs

Youreaturs Member

Well with this kind of case, you need to work hard to fulfil your dreams to become #3 or #1 someday when it comes to ranking if you have a a free time everyday you can stay focus doing things like create some forum account and comment in some blogpost related about your business to make some backlinks you need to work hard to make your dream come true. Me I hired someone to drive the traffic on my website so far he did well.

3. Bender Bending Rodríguez

Bender Bending Rodríguez Senior Member

Keep at it.

The PageRank algorithm is logarithmic so going from #20 to #10 can be a lot easier than going from #2 to #1.

4. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

The easiest way is match and exceed. Look at what your competitors who are ranking in the top 3 are doing. Look at their backlink profile, what types of links they have and where they get them, and build more links of that level of quality for your own site.

5. Ecloudicstars

Ecloudicstars New Member

Make backlinks!
    Give some social boost.
    Add more content
    Get some comments (ask your friends to do that for you)
    Wait for some time!

and Boom!