Guide Top 7 Free SEO Tools Onpage That You Should Try

Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by Jenny J Bassel, Dec 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Jenny J Bassel

Jenny J Bassel New Member

1. Keywordtool.io
    KeywordTool.io is a research keyword tool which utilizes Google Autocomplete to gain the long tail keyword. To make you easy to understand about Google Autocomplete, you can visit the link above. The way how to use this tool is that you just type your keywords, then the tool will generate the long tile keywords based on the data from google. Before you submit your keywords, make sure that you choose your geo location of SE based on your interest. For instance, I choose google.com. For more detail see the picture below!

[​IMG]

2. Ubbersuggest
    If it is compared to keywordtool.io, Ubbersuggest is more complete because it can generate more than thousands keywords depend on your wide keywords. Here is the way to use.

[​IMG]

- Open ubbersuggest.com in your Browser

- Then, input/type your keywods in available colum afterward click "Suggest"

- Click green icon to choose your target keywords. And then click "Get" at the top right of the page.

- It will appear the Box which show the list of keywords. Select all and click copy to export directly to the Google Keyword Tool.

- Afterwards Paste "Find Keywords" on Google Keyword Planner. You just need to change the match type, location, then click "Search".

3. Keyword Eye

[​IMG]
    How to use it, you just enter the keyword to be searched, and the keyword eye will display all words related to the keyword along with the level of competition keyword and PPC value. The color of each word that appears shows how much the level of competition of each keyword.

Note: To use this tool, you have to sign up first

4. Copyscape
    Well, I believe that many of us have already known this tool. It's easy to use.
    [​IMG]

5. ScreamingFrog.co.uk

[​IMG]
    Screaming Frog is used to analyze the SEO of a website completely. This tool is very helpful in analyzing a large scale website that is difficult to do manually.

6. Advanced Meta Tag Generator & Google Search Result Preview

[​IMG]
    The function of this tool is to see how your website appears in google search engine. For more detail information of you can see it through this link

7. Google Developers PageSpeed Insights

[​IMG]

The function of this tool is to measure web page performance for mobile devices and desktop devices. Enter the URL of your webpage and then click "Analyze". PageSpeed Scores range from 0 to 100 points. Scores over 85 indicate that a page is performing well. In the picture above, I tried to analyze backlinko dot com

Those are top 7 Free SEO Tools Onpage That You Should Try to optimize your website/blog in order to be easy for ranking your keyowrds.

Have nice trial....!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Brad and emp like this.
  2. seoguru

seoguru Member

Wow great share , thank you very much.

3. emp

emp Senior Member

Nice, thanks.

4. Brad

Brad Active Member

Great share, I knew most of them but you introduced me to 2 new ones... off to the lab to test ;-)

5. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

I still think the best keyword tool is Google's Keyword Planner. If you don't need API access absolutely nothing comes close to the quality of the keywords that it recommends.

If you do need an API, KeywordTool.io is really awesome.

Brad likes this.
  6. Bhavinder

Bhavinder Member

Free tools hell yeah

7. Rushabh

Rushabh New Member

I am used to long tail pro, scrape box and semrush for keyword research and their competition level.

8. youknowwho

youknowwho Member

Bunch of tools which I use
    • Xenu - Ugly ass tool which helps with creating sitemaps ,find broken links
    • Ninja SEO Tools - MOZrank checker,bulk DA checker,Domain availability checker and a tonne of other tools . More like the swiss army knife v2 ( v1 being Scrapebox ofc )
    • Jing - Not an SEO tool but something which helps take lightnin fast screenshots
    • Expired Domains - pretty decent if you want free expired domains and don't want to spend a few hundreds on a good crawler
    • Keyword Shitter - A cleaner version of Ubbersuggest
    • Delim.co - Comma separator ,particularly useful when you wanna delimit tags , keywords
    • SERPlab.co.uk - Best free rank tracker around
    • TextMechanic - Text Manipulation . Quicker than doing it on Excel
    • Scrapebox Link Checker - Superfast Link Checker
    • LogoMakr - Get cool logos for your PBNs in 2 sec
    • HipsterLogoGenerator - Featured images for your blog posts done the easy way

Golan likes this.
  9. Golan

Golan Established Member

These two seems to be damn great. Now i can save on my Fiverr expenses.