Journal Treasure Map Blueprint - My Journey To $100/Day

Discussion in 'Case Studies and Journals' started by Avramoski, Jan 19, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Avramoski

Avramoski Member

[​IMG]

January 2016. The month when I’ve gone completely in bankruptcy. It’s official. My earnings have finally touched the low bottom. I failed to make my New Year’s resolutions on time, but here they are NOW. Better later than never. I’ve been in Internet Marketing for some time now (usually working as a middle man while my boss is filling his wallet with thousands of $$$) and I think I am finally ready to make my own fortune in the next 6 months. I’ve been sick and tired of being sick and tired so I’ve sit down and I’ve made the following $100/day Treasure Map Blueprint.

• Deadline: 01.06.2016
    • Expected earnings by the deadline: $100 a day, each and every day through the rest of the year
    • Working hours: 6 hours a day

I plan to keep things realistic and not to be greedy too much because when I come from, the earning of $100 a day is half of the monthly average salary in my country.

So what do I need to achieve my goal?

I came up with a plan to RANK 50 sites on Google in the next 6 months. I’ve decided NOT to put the all eggs in one basked (by making just one authority website) but to focus on multiple income stream combining a few monetization solutions:

• CPA (15 websites - fully developed action plan so far)
    • ClickBank (5 websites - need further analysis for this action plan)
    • Amazon (5 websites - need further analysis plan)
    • AdSense (25 websites - the action plan is not developed yet)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

For my CPA sites I will need registered 15 domains. The websites can be on free domains (blogger.com and wordpress.com) and they will contain my locked PLR reports about the niche (pdf of 10-20 pages). In the first month I want to start ranking my blogs for some small competitive keyword. Niches for the first 5 planned websites in the first week:

• Pure PLR site with design and marketing resources - 30-40 articles with 300+ words per article, optimized SEO content (the resources will be locked with CPA GRIP offers)
    • Android Games Reviews - 10-15 articles with different android games reviews - 300+ words (locked gameplay videos and cheat codes with CPA GRIP offers)
    • Back pain blog - 10-20 articles with 500+ words SEO content. Mini-authority blog where my pdf report of 30 pages will be locked with CPA offers.
    • Eyesight correction blog – 20-25 articles with 500+ words SEO content. Mini-authority blog where my pdf report of 50 pages with eyesight exercises will be locked with CPA offers.
    • Dog training blog – 10-15 articles with 300-500 words per article. Targeted: husky dogs. Locked 15 pages’ report for training huskies.

How I plan to rank my CPA blogs?

• Organic SEO (deep research for perfect keywords using tools: Long Tail Pro and Market Samurai. Writing original content using books and PLR materials)
    • Web 2.0 properties (PDF submission mostly: Scribd.com and SlideShare.com)
    • Video Marketing (Creating 1-2 min videos with tools: Camtasia, Sparkol VideoScribe Whiteboard and VideoMakerFX… Uploading videos on YouTube and Vimeo with rich tags and optimized description)
    • Social Signals (Using social media marketing – creating Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest profiles for each blog. Posting engaging stuff on the profiles and start adding friends/followers)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

I need another 5 websites with ClickBank affiliate products. For this purpose, I plan to develop semi-authority websites with pillar content (10-15 articles with 2000+ words). For each website, a nice pre-sale will be made (review sales letter of 2000+ words). Also, for each website a sales letter video review will be made using VideoMarkerFX. So what do I need for my semi-authority websites:

• 5 domains with WordPress installations (using different themes on each and using WP page editor: Visual Composer)
    • 5 pre-sale review sales letters with 2000+ words of SEO content each
    • 5 pre-sale review videos made with VideoMakerFX
    • 10-15 blog articles per website with pillar content of 2000+ words (around 70 articles)
    • 5 highly converting niches from ClickBank (need further analysis here)
    • Ranking and promotion (need further analysis here)
    Recently I wrote a thread where you can see how I am making my ClickBank review websites...

[​IMG]

The other 5 websites will be with Amazon affiliate products. The reviews will be made on the same principle as the ClickBank websites. I will also be making semi-authority websites using pillar content. The chosen products will be of price range $70-150. Requirements:

• 5 domains with WordPress installations (using different themes on each and using WP page editor: Instabuilder - idea: leaving no or small footprint on Google)
    • 5 pre-sale review sales letters with 2000+ words of SEO content each
    • 5 pre-sale review videos made with Sparkol VideoScribe Whiteboard Animation
    • 10-15 blog articles per website with pillar content of 2000+ words (around 60 articles)
    • 5 highly converting niches from Amazon with price range $70-150 (need further analysis here)
    • Ranking and promotion (need further analysis here)

[​IMG]

The other 25 websites I plan to monetize with Google AdSense. For this purpose, I plan to use only 25 articles (each for every website) with 800 words. First I want to make thorough keyword research about some jobs in USA. I will cover different job on different website. Also my plan here is to use 50-100 SPINNED articles from 1 original article on each website.

So, 50 * 25 = minimum 1250 SPINNED articles. My spins will be unique as much as possible (Expected outcome: over 80% uniqueness of the articles compared to each other). I plan to spin the sentences, paragraphs, keywords, images, videos, alt tags… and pretty much everything that can be spinned for the article post.

I am going with the quantity here and I hope this method will bring a lot of ORGANIC traffic.

However, my plan for AdSense is still in development phase, and before starting with its implementation, I plan to watch 2-3 courses from UDEMY concerning working with AdSense.

My final words

And that’s my blueprint of the treasure map for making $100 a day. Starting from this week I will start working on my first 5 CPA blogs, and for each of the next 2 weeks I will be making a 5 blogs per week (in addition I will try to update this thread more regularly).

I know that it will hard (especially for finding the content and writing the articles) but I will give my very best to start earning that money. I’ve been planning my goal for some time and NOW it’s time for me to stop winning, stop procrastinating or being miserable and broke. It’s time for FINALLY achieving my $100/day goal.

I know that it’s perfectly reachable goal and 2016 is the best year for reaching it.

Wish me luck! :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    RZa, cardine, emp and 2 others like this.
  2. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

So is your goal to have each blog making $2/day?

Avramoski likes this.
  3. Avramoski

Avramoski Member

Well... when you put in that way it kinda sounds silly :)
    Of course I will be satisfied even with $2 from each blog, but $5 will be perfect. That would be my next goal.
    I am modest, considering the standards in my country (Macedonia, where average montlhy salary is $250)

4. Raisen Espinosa

Raisen Espinosa Member

PRL or PLR? I don't know what PRL means. Your design is good and exhausting. I have planned to make a similar case study to yours. But on a different easiest level. We'll use pure PLR articles and push them to rank for affiliates like CB plus AdSense within a monh.

Avramoski likes this.
  5. Avramoski

Avramoski Member

My mistake, PLR = Private Label Rights... I would like to see abour the caste stady of yours. My recommendation is to change something on those PLR, sencences from passive to active, add few images, put a few bullet points etc. That way, you will gain much greater impact.

Raisen Espinosa likes this.
  6. Raisen Espinosa

Raisen Espinosa Member

You are right about bulleted. H1 for titles, H2 for subtitles and under H2 is the H3 subtitles where you put the bulleted lists under H3 that really does rank better. Thanks for the info about passive to active. It does help. About images, it needs to be reduced or increased at least 20% to pass plagiarism. Google is smart enough to detect that and it can also detect the simple synonymizing text and phrases.

Avramoski likes this.
  7. Avramoski

Avramoski Member

Nice, I like your plan. I will write tutorial here soon about in-depth SEO for articles, so you can check it in 2-3 days.
    Another thing, use variations of your keywords in the alt tags of the images, reduce them using Photoshop (File -> Save for Web) and you are good to go.

Raisen Espinosa likes this.
  8. Raisen Espinosa

Raisen Espinosa Member

Awesome! Let's see if we have the same on-page and off page strategies.