Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'SEO and Marketing' started by ShoppingSwag, Jul 9, 2019.
What are the common SEO mistakes?
The 10 Most Common SEO Mistakes to Avoid
1. Choosing the Wrong Keywords
2. Using Keyword Stuffing
3. Creating Content That’s Not About Your Keywords
4. Publishing Non-Original Content
5. Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
6. Missing Quality Links
7. Going Astray with Your Internal Links
8. Not Investing in a Fast and Mobile-Friendly Experience
9. Not Using the Power of Influencers for Social Media Interactions
10. Forgetting About Analytics
Common Seo Mistakes-
There are many Seo Mistakes some of them given below-
1.A mistake in choosing Keyword- There is not an exact length of Keywords. The keyword should be matched with your title. Always choose long-tail Keywords because it easily matches with user’s query and most of the time users search long-tail keywords. We have used some Keyword Research tool-
-Moz Keyword Explorer
2. Mistake related to Keyword Stuffing- Sometimes we used a large volume of keywords in our content that is called Keyword stuffing. So if your content length is 100 words then you can use keyword 10 times. If you are using keywords more than 10 times then it is called Keyword Stuffing.
3. A mistake in Choosing Title Tag- This mistake is counts in common SEO mistakes. Generally, the title length is 50 to 60 characters. The title must be related to your content. Do not skip the title tag from your content if you want to rank on the search engine.
4. A mistake in Meta description-Generally length of meta description is 156 character if above than that then it is count as a mistake in SEO. Do not skip the used of Keyword when creating a meta description of your content if you are want to rank on the search engine.
5. A mistake in making Url- Your URLs must be user-friendly and must be matched with your content title. Now we discuss SEO friendly URL, Seo Friendly URLs are those which completely describes the web page using keywords and in other language Seo, friendly URLs are that which are easy to read by both crawler and user.
SEO friendly URLs must be shorter because Shorter URLs are easy to share and easy to remember.
Optimizing content around one keyword.
Neglecting dated content.
Forgetting mobile users.
Not optimizing for site speed.
Serving up hard-to-read blocks of content.
URL is not user Friendly
Missing Quality Links