Newbie Question WordAi for PBNs

Discussion in 'Newbie Section' started by 444444, Apr 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. 444444

444444 Member

Hey,
    First off I apologize if I am in the wrong section or touching a topic that isn't wanted here - I have mainly been reading here.

Coming to my question:
    I am building a short term churn and burn PBN, would WordAi content work in combination with a fancy looking PBN? I mean we're talking custom logo, outbound authority links, pictures, youtube embeds etc. I am just worried Google with automatically recognize the spun content and right away penalize/block the link juice.

Appreciate any opinion!

2. 444444

444444 Member

3. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

My opinion is probably extremely biased, but here it is.

I've had the privilege of having an inside look at how Google's NLP algorithms work. I can even say that Google has demoed their algorithms to a very close business associate of mine, and indirectly benchmarked our algorithms against Google's algorithms. I can say very comfortably that just from that alone, that Google currently has zero ability to automatically tell that WordAi Turing content (at Readable or Very Readable) is spun. This is not because Google lacks the ability or knowledge to do so (although they may very well lack it) but rather they are constrained by the fact that they have to analyze trillions of words, so they cannot do any computationally expensive analysis across all 100 trillion words.

So in the benchmark I was talking about before, the technology we are using actually outperformed the technology that Google was using! The catch is that the technology that Google was using ran over 1000x as fast. A huge advantage with high quality spun content is that this battle is asymmetric. WordAi can spend five minutes analyzing a 500 word article (and as anyone who has ever used WordAi can attest - the Turing Spinner runs very slowly!) while Google can only spend half a second analyzing that same article. So WordAi can do all sorts of very complicated (but very slow) methods of analyzing and understanding text, while Google is forced to make a quick approximation because they have to move on to the other 1 trillion pages they need to analyze.

WordAi has been designed very specifically to not only be as human readable as possible, but also to pass these exact sorts of quick approximations and analyses that Google currently uses. That of course doesn't mean that Google can't still hit your site with a manual review, or target you based on footprints or anything like that. It also doesn't mean that Google won't get better in the future, although by that point WordAi will have likely also gotten better enough that we will still be ahead in this asymmetric cat and mouse game.

4. 444444

444444 Member

Amazing! Since the PBNs aren't long term I would actually go ahead and try this out.
    Your well written explanation was highly appreciated!!

cardine likes this.
  5. JamesAtlas

JamesAtlas Active Member

I actually run a PBN service and use Word AI to create the articles for clients's content. Although I recommend my service for Tier1 links or parasites, I have had several websites rank page 1 just using Scraped Content + Word AI + PBN. It's hit or miss. Of the several spinners on the market, I can safely say Word AI is the best. Can't wait for the new version. :D

cardine likes this.
  6. CharlesFloate

CharlesFloate Active Member

100% agree, I've been a customer since it came out a long time ago.. I remember reading the sales page, seeing the price and being like "WTF IS THIS" immediately buying it and swapping several accounts ever since..

It takes a while to get your content back, which can be a little frustrating when you have 100 articles sitting in your wait list but it gets the job done better than any other spinner, especially as Panda hasn't had an update recently and will likely be hitting the SERPs sometime soon.

7. Bill Rhodes

Bill Rhodes New Member

When will the new version be out?

8. cardine

cardine Administrator Staff Member

My goal is this December.